Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woops!! wrong one, lets try again!
    Last edited by masterling; 10 May 2008, 11:27 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Lol. Wish stargate atlantis would elaborate on that.

Next episode: What a wraith really looks like under all that spiffy leather.

[/url]

Comment

Masterling, those are awesome! I love Erik. And Steve!

[/url]

Comment

I'm sorry I meant to say Hi !to Traveler 64 & Masterling.
          LS

Comment

Considering how fast this threads going, I'm a bit nervous about logging off for a day, I'd never catch up.

And It would be nice to know whats under the leather, but I doubt they'd have chest hair.
            sigpic

Comment

Lol. Thats something you'd never have to worry about.

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
                LS this is for you.
                just another face of erick
                Take you!

I tried using ArtRage but, my painting ended up looking like a mess. I will still keep using ArtRage it is different from Corel Painter Essential 2.

LS

Comment

Well, I'm going to bed. Hope there isn't a surge of posts while I'm off. Byes!

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                    About the action figures -

Yeah, Steve is just a repainted Erik...that's how I saw it advertised. A 'special edition, repainted as Steve the Wraith'. I have not seen a long coat Steve. I HOPE they come out with a Todd. Only problem is, a few gals here *cough*wraithie*cough* will be trying to get his clothes off, just to see if he IS green all over...

das
                    That's just too funny!

I do hope they will bring out a Todd action figure and why not they got one of the Allies queen.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                      About the action figures -

Yeah, Steve is just a repainted Erik...that's how I saw it advertised. A 'special edition, repainted as Steve the Wraith'. I have not seen a long coat Steve. I HOPE they come out with a Todd. Only problem is, a few gals here *cough*wraithie*cough* will be trying to get his clothes off, just to see if he IS green all over...
                      das
                      I did notice that he had a pink tummy while he was lying on the cell floor. So did my mother. Either they aren't green all over (I doubt), or they didn't think that his coat would stretch up a bit when he was lying there, so didn't paint his belly green
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Veldt View Post
                        I did notice that he had a pink tummy while he was lying on the cell floor. So did my mother. Either they aren't green all over (I doubt), or they didn't think that his coat would stretch up a bit when he was lying there, so didn't paint his belly green
                        you can notice the same thing about todd in "miller's crossing". his neck is chris' normal skin tone. the make-up artists got lazy.

Comment

So. I´m off for some jogging.
                          And remember ladies. Stay clean...no painting nude pics
                          sigpic
                          Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                          Spoiler:
                          Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                          You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                            Hadn't even considered it until you said, to be honest
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                              Of course I won't (coz I can't paint, not because I don't want to).

Enjoy the jog.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Veldt View Post
                                Oh my gosh! I'm going to now go have a look. Das drew my attention to Todd's hungry handgina in the pictures JM posted, so I went and had a look (sure enough it was there) now I'm going to look for that pink under belly.

Hee hee.

wwii/ wraith cake
                                "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Working...
                                X