No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'd been drinking a beverage it'd be: 1) all over my comp screen, and 2) dripping our of my nose! Don't say things like that!
    sigpic

Comment

You either, LS!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
        photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/millerscrossing/HDTVsga-4x09-2610.jpg

his marking is on the wrong side also in the ep (when he's working on the computer). maybe the make-up team was in a rush.
        I think it was probably a photo flip. I don't think they would make a mistake like that. I do hear what you're saying though, but I look at that make-up woman doing Chistopher's face in the post on JM's blog and she looks like an incredibly hard worker.

He looks sad in this picture doesn't he--it breaks my heart?

wwii/ wraith cake.
        "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
          I'm under the impression that the Wraith, by nature, are a bit...modest. At least the males, especially since they do seem a bit uptight and all. I believe they'd feel very vulnerable if ever caught naked.

Well, all of 'em except for Edward Sleazyhands... He'd be the type hiding in the bushes wearing only a trenchcoat, flashing all the ladies who go by...

"Hey, human...betcha never saw one'a these before!"

(of course, he's only referring to his stunner... Afterall, this IS a PG site... )

das

The ladies response: " Is that a stunner in your pocket or, are you happy to see me"

(She is referring to the stunner of course because this is a PG site )

LS

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
            I think it was probably a photo flip. I don't think they would make a mistake like that. I do hear what you're saying though, but I look at that make-up woman doing Chistopher's face in the post on JM's blog and she looks like an incredibly hard worker.

He looks sad in this picture doesn't he--it breaks my heart?

wwii/ wraith cake.
            it isn't a flipped photo, it's wrong in the episode. todd's/the wraith make-up usually looks great, there's just a few slips in MC.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              I'm under the impression that the Wraith, by nature, are a bit...modest. At least the males, especially since they do seem a bit uptight and all. I believe they'd feel very vulnerable if ever caught naked.

Well, all of 'em except for Edward Sleazyhands... He'd be the type hiding in the bushes wearing only a trenchcoat, flashing all the ladies who go by...

"Hey, human...betcha never saw one'a these before!"

(of course, he's only referring to his stunner... Afterall, this IS a PG site... )

das
              lol very clever!

Do they keep their stunners stuck in their pants like a gun, ya know like bad guys do? It would have to be a pretty small stunner.

wwii
              "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Sometimes the episode tape editors do reverse the images, either accidentally, or there is something they are trying to fix/hide. It can be a mistake in splicing.

There was a film (don't remember name or year), where they needed a sunrise, but they were on the west coast. They decided to cheat by running the sunset footage backwards. 2 problems! 1) The waves were running away from the shore, and 2) the damn seagulls were flying backwards!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
                  lol very clever!

Do they keep their stunners stuck in their pants like a gun, ya know like bad guys do? It would have to be a pretty small stunner.

wwii
                  photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/lostboys-hive/thehive10.jpg

you be the judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                    Sometimes the episode tape editors do reverse the images, either accidentally, or there is something they are trying to fix/hide. It can be a mistake in splicing.

There was a film (don't remember name or year), where they needed a sunrise, but they were on the west coast. They decided to cheat by running the sunset footage backwards. 2 problems! 1) The waves were running away from the shore, and 2) the damn seagulls were flying backwards!
                    I guess that wasn't very creative on design department. Wouldn't they have notice that in what they call the dailies?

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                      I guess that wasn't very creative on design department. Wouldn't they have notice that in what they call the dailies?

LS
                      I think that was done during the final editing of the movie. Anyhoo...careers were over.

I've GOT to go to bed, kids! I've been up for almost 21 hours, and I have to be back up in less than 3 1/2 hours.
                      Spoiler:
                      I need to be in line at the food bank before they run out of the good stuff. Not something I usually talk about, folks, so just leave it alone plz.

Wraithie
                      sigpic

Comment

all hail das,

Queen of the comedy skits.

I'm off for the next 36 hours (I'll have a lot of catch up).
                        Tomorrow I get to spend all day saving the kitchen after my hubbie and kids try to make me meals for mothers day.

So for all the mothers

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FOR SUNDAY

Take care.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                          I think that was done during the final editing of the movie. Anyhoo...careers were over.

I've GOT to go to bed, kids! I've been up for almost 21 hours, and I have to be back up in less than 3 1/2 hours.
                          Spoiler:
                          I need to be in line at the food bank before they run out of the good stuff. Not something I usually talk about, folks, so just leave it alone plz.

Wraithie
                          I hope you have sweet wraithy dreams.

LS

Comment

I just found out or maybe you know the Gateworld is changing the form. It will more like facebook. I don't be long to face book. I don't know when this is happing. how do you feel about GW becoming like Facebook?. I would worry about privacy.

LS

Comment

Guys, again, you ARE insane - 7 pages in 6 hours (the one I slept)!

Sorry - there is so much good stuff I can't comment to all of them.

All ver well done!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                                Guys, again, you ARE insane - 7 pages in 6 hours (the one I slept)!

Sorry - there is so much good stuff I can't comment to all of them.

All ver well done!
                                only seven? we'll do better next time!

Comment

Working...
                                X