Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
    Das ist aber schön, ich habe keine - ich habe aber einen zahmen Wraith in meinem Besitz

I have a tame Wraith in my flat?

Tune In, Turn On, Burn Out .......

Comment

I was close.

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
        I'm going to try and decipher this..

The is pretty? I have no? I have a wraith in my something?
        sorry -

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...e+appreciation
        that's what you are looking for

sigpic

Comment

sorry -

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...e+appreciation
          that's what you are looking for
          Thanks!

Tune In, Turn On, Burn Out .......

Comment

*BWAHAHAHAAAA* you girls crack me up. I'm glad I'm german so I understand everything. I wanna have a tame Wraith too. Where did you get yours Shanthaia? Or better: How did you tame him? Does he sleep with you in your bed or does he have his own place to sleep? Körbchen hört sich besser an, war aber nicht sicher, ob "cup" im englischen wirklich passt.
            did you go to a wraith charming school with him?

Comment

nope - how he got captured - read on FF.net and on the 10000 chevrons thread

He sleeps in his basket with a nice cuddly blanket and a teddy

sigpic

Comment

Awww. I want one! A steve in particular. Mine doesn't have to sleep in a basket though...

[/url]

Comment

nope - how he got captured - read on FF.net and on the 10000 chevrons thread

He sleeps in his basket with a nice cuddly blanket and a teddy
                  hmm.. I will read it later - now I'm too lazy to do anything

aww, how cute is that. Does he also suck on his thumb when he's asleep?
                  Basket, das war's - danke^^

Comment

Originally posted by ;
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MCH
                    Icarium very envious of your new Michael, poor Michael he does look fed up

Why envious?! Help yourself
                    Thank you Icarium now I just have to work how I put the siggy on and where to find Michael..... (MCH stay out out gutter)......er the siggy I mean.

Thank you once again

MCH
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

nope - but I think -that is not the topic for this thread come over to 10000 chevrons

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...51307&page=477

there is some roleplaying going on that the moment including Fluffy, MD (my death) who is pet to muh_tuttles and Lara (a hybrid) and pet to fenrir foxz

warning - the thing starts at page 109 in 10000 chevrons, cuurently there are 477 pages

sigpic

Comment

I love the ocean culling siggy Shanthaia!

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
                          I love the ocean culling siggy Shanthaia!
                          Thank you *blushes* (can't give out more green today )

sigpic

Comment

nope - but I think -that is not the topic for this thread come over to 10000 chevrons

there is some roleplaying going on that the moment including Fluffy, MD (my death) who is pet to muh_tuttles and Lara (a hybrid) and pet to fenrir foxz

warning - the thing starts at page 109 in 10000 chevrons, cuurently there are 477 pages
                            10 000 chevrons is almost over, how will you get your 1 000 posts per day?

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                              10 000 chevrons is almost over, how will you get your 1 000 posts per day?
                              - I have been a member for longer than 5 days (barly)

We will make a new thread

sigpic

Comment

What? That's a project for semester holidays (which I have next year in Feb./March). What are the odds that you give me a crash-course?

I'm pretty creative at the moment so I'll make a new artwork I think. *hides behind the computer*

Comment

Working...
                                X