Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    For those of you that's read any of the books of the show; do any of the Queens from the show appear in any of them that you know of? If so, what part did they have? I don't mind being spoiled if anyone knows this stuff
    Not that I'm aware. All the Queens in the show were killed off as far as I recall, which left the way wide open for a new power in Pegasus to try and stamp her mark on the galaxy's resident humans. Sorry to disappoint, HR. I could always ask Jo over on LJ sometime for you?

And Chris is 6' 4" of yumminess. He's also a bloody nice bloke.
    sigpic

Comment

For those of you that's read any of the books of the show; do any of the Queens from the show appear in any of them that you know of? If so, what part did they have? I don't mind being spoiled if anyone knows this stuff
      In Halcyon...

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      There are no queens from the show but there is a short chapter that is from the wraith female's view. Later on there is a mention of another wraith female but she doesn't appear to be a queen because she is given a command by a male officer.
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        Not that I'm aware. All the Queens in the show were killed off as far as I recall, which left the way wide open for a new power in Pegasus to try and stamp her mark on the galaxy's resident humans. Sorry to disappoint, HR. I could always ask Jo over on LJ sometime for you?

And Chris is 6' 4" of yumminess. He's also a bloody nice bloke.
        It's so unfair he's married! But he is 6'4" of pure sexiness
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          Eddie and his nice butt *sigh*

Comment

@ Todd's Pet: Yes yes yes, Chris is very tall in deed! (1.93 m)

James Lafazanos is also tall, he is 6'3 (1.91 m) and Andee Frizzell is 6' 1 (1.85 m) and she is pretty tall to be a woman. I bet she was chosen to play a Wraith Queen not only because of her good talents and gorgeousness but also because her height, as the other Wraiths. Remember the authors of SGA depict the Wraith species as a very powerful one and they must look like that, intimidating.

Here I've found a video of Chris Heyerdahl fully stood up talking about the end of SGA (I think, I can not completely understand English if it's not spoken slowly)

He is so hot, tall, he dresses cool (you WONT deny the fact he is wearing a black leather jacket or JEAN jacket which makes him even sexier) OH MY GOD!

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
              Eddie and his nice butt *sigh*
              HAHAHAHA, Yes, he has nice "CURVES" to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by Luna Fantasma - Wraith Lover View Post
                [/video]

He is so hot, tall, he dresses cool (you WONT deny the fact he is wearing a black leather jacket or JEAN jacket which makes him even sexier) OH MY GOD!
                Yum... yum... that is all. I wonder if he dresses with the sole intention of torturing his fans
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Hellfire, that is a gorgeous photo! I am actually tempted to make that my facebook picture
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

*growl*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                      I guess you're talking about Queen Death?
                      Jo on LJ, that would be who?
                      Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                      In Halcyon...
                      Now that's just silly!
                      Spoiler:
                      We all know the female Wraith are Queens If they don't command their own Hive, I'd do my best as a worshiper to make them feel like a real Queen!

[B]Andee Frizzell is 6' 1 (1.85 m) and she is pretty tall to be a woman. I bet she was chosen to play a Wraith Queen not only because of her good talents and gorgeousness but also because her height, as the other Wraiths.
                      So true! She's a beautiful woman and a talented actress. I'd love to see more of her (and you can interpret that anyway you want)
                      Amazing Andee picspam! (Feeding spot!)
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh my...
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                      Hellfire, that is a gorgeous photo!
                      I got another one of the same scene here:
                      Spoiler:

I like that better, cause we see Betty's happy face

WTH is up with GW? It's all looking weird and what not
                      Attached Files
                      My videos
                      My art
                      sigpic

Comment

Just logged in at dA to upload this picture there; http://hellraiser-89.deviantart.com/#/d3izjjr
                        My videos
                        My art
                        sigpic

Comment

Just logged in at dA to upload this picture there; http://hellraiser-89.deviantart.com/#/d3izjjr
                          Aww that's very sweet.

There was talk about Shawn's wine glass and Ruby's dress not so long ago. In another thread someone posted a link to a live auction Bridge studios is having. It looks like there's a possibility that Shawn's wine glass and Ruby's dress may show up at this auction.

Comment

Originally posted by leeta View Post
                            there was talk about shawn's wine glass and ruby's dress not so long ago. In another thread someone posted a link to a live auction bridge studios is having. It looks like there's a possibility that shawn's wine glass and ruby's dress may show up at this auction.

*howls* wraith...!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                              There was talk about Shawn's wine glass and Ruby's dress not so long ago. In another thread someone posted a link to a live auction Bridge studios is having. It looks like there's a possibility that Shawn's wine glass and Ruby's dress may show up at this auction.

This, however, makes me angry (taken from http://wormholeriders.org/cc/?p=1550):
                              In the meantime, we ask everyone for respectful behavior from all involved, especially for and to all those who lost their jobs as a result of a ridiculous boycott of the Stargate Universe program which doomed the wonderful series on Syfy and hence contributed to the end of the entire MGM Stargate franchise itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

This, however, makes me angry (taken from http://wormholeriders.org/cc/?p=1550):
                                *facepalm*

I didn't even know there was a boycott.

Comment

Working...
                                X