X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
    Such a Naughty Queen video
    Thank you! The Queens are naughty girls I think some spanking is needed

But when I first made it, I had Ruby and Michael in the beginning. And when Michael lip synced to the lyrics I burst into laughter. So I put them for later as at first I had in mind that we'd see the Queens and some other character reveling their secret desires
    And then I decided to put them all in alphabetically, but when Sheppard told Betty he wanted to be her nasty man I had a good laugh for about five minutes
    And that's about when I decided to cut out the humans and Michel, cause I felt that was a little out of place it would've been more comedic than I wanted too
    The Weir/Mina part was hot though
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
      Maybe it will after this video I made?
      Spoiler:

Edit: if you're one of those people who live in one of the 100's of countries that blocked this video(), you may watch it here: http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/121/x4d.mp4/
      The part with Taina is rather... suggestive. *gutter mind*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carrion Kitten View Post
        The part with Taina is rather... suggestive. *gutter mind*
        Hehe that's the way I like it
        -----------------------------
        I remember we discussed Ruby's outfit earlier, and I think it was Orb who said she didn't even know what the bottom part f it looked like.
        Well I found this picture that someone made for a game (don't know what game, just found this on Google images)
        Spoiler:

I also found this Spike picture that at least I haven't seen before
        Spoiler:

Spike was

Edit: A Queen wallpaper I just made
        Spoiler:
        Last edited by Hellraiser-89; 12 June 2011, 08:39 AM.
        My videos
        My art
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
          [] … I really disliked Sally. Mostly because she killed T-1000! Poor poor Robert Patrick, my one true love...
          Hey! YEAH, You’re right! Sally killed T1000! OMG, you and I have the same concept of Robert Patrick being the eternal android T1000 ^^ I laughed a lot with your comment when I first read it

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          @ Luna: Todd because he is superbly male, and lethal with it. He is also intelligent, shrewd, thoughtful, passionate, powerful, and has gorgeous just-out-of-bed hair. He is sex on legs.
          Well, yeah I think the same about Todd, HE IS LETHAL, MY GOODNESS! I loved that word you used “lethal” as if he was a kinda weapon heheheh. I also imagine him as very passionate Wraith.

Not to be picky, but Todd was only in Common Ground in season 3. He only appeared again in season 4. So if you've seen several episodes of Todd then you've seen either from season 4 or 5.
          I have only watched 2 episodes in which he appears but I watched it briefly, not the full episode because at that time, I recently started watching SGA and didn’t really know about the argument yet ^^

Poor Terminator Sally is so badass she took out ONE Terminator on her own Those things are bloody hard to destroy in the movies

ONE MORE who thinks that! Yeah, it’s like Sally killed one Terminator. XDDDD Heheheeh

Originally posted by Dianamuca View Post
          Who likes Bob the wraith? Hehehe I made one thing, well two:
          Spoiler:

Also in deviant art http://dianamuca.deviantart.com/art/...aith-212456747

And why not? after all I'm the artist some benefit I should have!
          Spoiler:

Also in DA http://dianamuca.deviantart.com/art/...d-me-212458024
          I love all your drawings of the Wraiths Dianamuca, thanks to share them with us ^^

Comment

I remember we discussed Ruby's outfit earlier, and I think it was Orb who said she didn't even know what the bottom part f it looked like.
            Well I found this picture that someone made for a game (don't know what game, just found this on Google images)
            Spoiler:
            I think that game is SIMS 2 or 3 ^^ I have SIMS 2 but I havent played it for a loooong time. By the way, your signature of Queen Laura is awesome, she rocks! she is a total beauty!

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
              Todd because he is superbly male, and lethal with it. He is also intelligent, shrewd, thoughtful, passionate, powerful, and has gorgeous just-out-of-bed hair. He is sex on legs.
              Oh, how I concur, wholeheartedly and unconditionally... *sigh*
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Thanks, HR. Do you have the pics of the other Queens from that artist? If not, check out nebulan's posts on this page:
                http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/2...-Thread/page61

Comment

I also found this Spike picture that at least I haven't seen before
                  Spoiler:
                  []http://0.tqn.com/d/scifi/1/7/T/O/-/-/SGAT_5x19-02_500x333.jpg

Edit: A Queen wallpaper I just made
                  Spoiler:
                  [IMG]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9624/wraithqueenwallpaper2.jpg[/I]

That Ruby is a sim for the Sims 2! I've seen someone make Sally for Sims 2 also. I have that game. Here are my wraithy sims

Spoiler:

Nice wallpaper btw!
                  The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Luna Fantasma - Wraith Lover View Post
                    I think that game is SIMS 2 or 3 ^^ I have SIMS 2 but I havent played it for a loooong time. By the way, your signature of Queen Laura is awesome, she rocks! she is a total beauty!
                    I haven't played a SIMS game in several years
                    Thank you! Yeah Laura is quiet beautiful.
                    Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                    Thanks, HR. Do you have the pics of the other Queens from that artist? If not, check out nebulan's posts on this page:
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/2...-Thread/page61
                    You're welcome. No I don,t but I enjoyed seeing those pictures Thanks Orb.
                    My videos
                    My art
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                      That Ruby is a sim for the Sims 2! I've seen someone make Sally for Sims 2 also. I have that game. Here are my wraithy sims
                      They look cool! Someone should make an all Wraith SIMS game, I'd buy that
                      Nice wallpaper btw!
                      Thanks! I felt like putting some text over it but I wasn't sure about that. Wasn't sure what text I'd use as well so I skipped it completely.
                      My videos
                      My art
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        WOOOOOOOOOOOW! Great, you have your Wraiths on SIMS 2! Excellent You have them with the tattoos and dreadlocks, that's cool ^^

Comment

Hey everyone!
                          Just wanted to pop back in and say that I am sorry for dissapearing so suddently a while back! Some bad stuff happened, and some worse stuff is currently happening.. and I really don't have enough time to keep up with these forums anymore. At least not as things are now. It makes me a little sad, cause you're all such a great bunch and I've made so many really nice friends here in the WDC
                          I might pop back in in the future when things lighten up for me a little.
                          Until then, if you wanna talk to me about anything at all, you can reach me either on my MSN which is [email protected] (not for emails) or on my DA page at angela-free-glades.deviantart.com.
                          You can also send me a PM, but I might be a tiny bit slow with replying! I'll hang around for a few days though..

Thank you all for being so fun and awesome
                          I hope to be active again here in the future!

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

@ Rekala - sorry to hear life's difficult for you at the moment. Lots of hugs and hope to see you back before too long.
                            sigpic

Comment

Great page of Hive53 DS.

And nice wallie HR.

*Big hugs* Rekala. I hope everything will be ok.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hope it all will work out for you, Rekala!
                                Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                                And nice wallie HR.
                                Thanks!
                                My videos
                                My art
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X