Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    Speaking of finger armor, I'm maybe gonna make one or two for myself.
    If they turn out well, please share with us how you made them and what they look like.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
      If they turn out well, please share with us how you made them and what they look like.
      Of course. I'll even share them if they don't turn out well
      My videos
      My art
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        Todd:

Our Commander is nothing short of completely amazing. *sigh* <--- The usual reaction to Todd.
        OOOPS, OOKEY, I understood Isolde, there are many of us who love Todd, not only Todd'sPet and me XD

Comment

By the way, to all of you, THANKS to put certain things "hidden" (especially written ones and/or certain pics) that could be "spoilers" for me ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Luna Fantasma - Wraith Lover View Post
            OOOPS, OOKEY, I understood Isolde, there are many of us who love Todd, not only Todd'sPet and me XD
            For example, even though I'm addicted_to_steve, I'm also addicted to Todd, just like TP worships Steve.
            sigpic

Comment

Todd was my first wraithy love (isn't he gorgeous?) until I focused my attention on Tommy and Rhys. I think most of us got hooked because of Todd.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                Todd was my first wraithy love (isn't he gorgeous?) until I focused my attention on Tommy and Rhys. I think most of us got hooked because of Todd.
                I was already thinking that they were a bit of alright when I first saw Erik, but Todd just encapsulates every masculine principle there is. He's so male it's lethal, add that to shackle breakage in CG, and job done! He has the lot: charisma, intelligence, humour, great looks, scruffy white-got-outta-bed-hair, leather... need I go on? *scarpers to Todd's thread for some serious worshipping*
                sigpic

Comment

It was Steve for me. I saw him in 1x4 Suspicion and fell instantly in love. Then when he rocked up in Poisoning the Well... sigh! Mind you, I was a Wraith Worshipper the moment I saw Jimmy in episode one. By the time I got to the Todd episodes, most of Undisclosed Desires had been written and Steve was considered to be one of my "six muses" (this has since increased to nine muses... )
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                    Cool! Can you or someone else link me? I think it'd be good to have that page for future references. Speaking of finger armor, I'm maybe gonna make one or two for myself.
                    I recently found a fantastic source of information on how to make wraithy stuff yourself. Alas, it's only in German.
                    It's made of FIMO with milled details on the surface after hardening it in the oven and painted with acrylic paints. I'm planning on making finger armour as well.

EDIT: Deleted the link 'cos it didn't work as it should.

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                    It was Steve for me. I saw him in 1x4 Suspicion and fell instantly in love. Then when he rocked up in Poisoning the Well... sigh! Mind you, I was a Wraith Worshipper the moment I saw Jimmy in episode one. By the time I got to the Todd episodes, most of Undisclosed Desires had been written and Steve was considered to be one of my "six muses" (this has since increased to nine muses... )
                    Oh yes, Steve also got my attention with the way his hair and coat flies when he's fighting Teyla. So gorgeous. My first impression of the Wraith was however, not as favourable. When I saw Jimmy and Sally I thought they were quite creepy. It's also a shame you don't get to see Jimmy's cat eyes because the lighting in his scenes is so dark. Had I paid closer attention I'd have fallen in love right from the beginning. I'm such a sucker for golden eyes with slit pupils. That explains why I love General Grievous as well. *cough*cough*
                    Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 07 June 2011, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Oh yes, Steve also got my attention with the way his hair and coat flies when he's fighting Teyla. So gorgeous. My first impression of the Wraith was however, not as favourable. When I saw Jimmy and Sally I thought they were quite creepy. It's also a shame you don't get to see Jimmy's cat eyes because the lighting in his scenes is so dark. Had I paid closer attention I'd have fallen in love right from the beginning. I'm such a sucker for golden eyes with slit pupils. That explains why I love General Grievous as well. *cough*cough*
                      Their eyes are sexy, but it was the height, hair and fashion of the Wraith that first drew me into their proverbial beds Then I heard them speak, smile, their eyes, their hands, their tattoos... yum. The Wraith personify perfection!
                      sigpic

Comment

Their eyes are sexy, but it was the height, hair and fashion of the Wraith that first drew me into their proverbial beds Then I heard them speak, smile, their eyes, their hands, their tattoos... yum. The Wraith personify perfection!
                        Everything about them is just stunning. Yes, you may proceed now with stunner jokes.

Comment

Everything about them is just stunning. Yes, you may proceed now with stunner jokes.
                          It would be hard not too
                          sigpic

Comment

I recently found a fantastic source of information on how to make wraithy stuff yourself. Alas, it's only in German. Here are at least a few piccies of the process: http://gater-domesticus.my-rpg.com/t...-fingerplatten
                            It's made of FIMO with milled details on the surface after hardening it in the oven and painted with acrylic paints. I'm planning on making finger armour as well.
                            To see this link, one must resister at the parent site. I am going to try to register using Google Translate and see what happens.

Comment

Steve was also my first wraithy love. First wraith I saw was a picture of Steve. I've moved on to other wraith since I realised I had a soft spot for the dreaded wraith, but Steve has a special place for being my first. LOL. Every time I watched an episode I had fallen in love with every wraith on screen, well, except for one wraith.
                              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                                To see this link, one must resister at the parent site. I am going to try to register using Google Translate and see what happens.
                                Oops, sorry! I didn't notice that.

Comment

Working...
                                X