Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

Changing things so the tomb shows Sheppard's name is way beyond my own skills.
    You know, your usual stuff is so amazing we tend to think you can do miracles.
    :
    Here's some more pics.

Archimedes not looking at all scary in Highgate Cemetery.

No, not so scary...
    :
    Eddie outside the Moulin Rouge

Spoiler:
    http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss177/Ci-Annwn/Wraith%20Fun/EddieMoulinRouge.jpg
    He is up to no good. Paaaarty animal!
    :

Tommy in Fable 2.

Spoiler:
    http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss177/Ci-Annwn/Wraith%20Go%20Gaming/TommyFable2.jpg
    He looks quite melancholic (sp?)...
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Here's some more pics.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tommy in Fable 2.

Spoiler:
      i like the last one with Tommy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        You know, your usual stuff is so amazing we tend to think you can do miracles.
        Thank you. I'm limited with what I can do, though, because I have zero talent for drawing and painting.

He is up to no good. Paaaarty animal!
        He went there to watch gorgeous girls dance the cancan.

He looks quite melancholic (sp?)...
        Ruins can affect some people like that.

Originally posted by Arielle
        i like the last one with Tommy
        I'm rather pleased by the way it came out. It took me ages to find a background I could match him with.
        sigpic

Comment

Here's some more pics.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tommy in Fable 2.

Spoiler:
          Excellent pics again. Love them all.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
            Excellent pics again. Love them all.
            Thank you.
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you. I'm limited with what I can do, though, because I have zero talent for drawing and painting.

Well, beauty and art are in the eye of the beholder. Let's say you have a very good eye.

He went there to watch gorgeous girls dance the cancan.
              And perhaps to get a few snacks...

Ruins can affect some people like that.

I'm rather pleased by the way it came out. It took me ages to find a background I could match him with.
              I live in a old country, and I love ruins...they seem to suit the Wraith quite well, they enhance their ethereal side...
              Last edited by JadedWraith; 09 July 2009, 05:20 AM. Reason: grammar
              sigpic

Comment

Well, beauty and art are in the eye of the beholder. Let's say you have a very good eye.
                Thank you. Which Wraith goes where depends on what lighting etc they used when filming an episode. Some Wraith, for example, remain blue or hideous patchy colours no matter what adjustments I make. They've either got to be repainted by hand (as I did with a couple of Jimmy pics) or given the one colour treatment like I did with Archimedes.

And perhaps to get a few snacks...
                Of course.

I live in a old country, and I love ruins...they seem to suit the Wraith quite well, it enhances their ethereal side...
                I love ruins as well. I'm in the UK so there are a lot of castles, standing stone and hill forts around.
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you. Which Wraith goes where depends on what lighting etc they used when filming an episode. Some Wraith, for example, remain blue or hideous patchy colours no matter what adjustments I make. They've either got to be repainted by hand (as I did with a couple of Jimmy pics) or given the one colour treatment like I did with Archimedes.
                  Wow, that means a lot of time, work and (let's call it) love to get each pic.And you say you're not an artist....

I've said often here: I completly suck at graphic design or the use graphic software so I do appreciate everyone's efforts to get such visually stunning results.

I love ruins as well. I'm in the UK so there are a lot of castles, standing stone and hill forts around.
                  My home town has a fairly preserved castle (and some Roman ruins). When I was a child I couldn't conceive a town without one.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, that means a lot of time, work and (let's call it) love to get each pic.And you say you're not an artist....
                    I'm not an artist in that I could ever draw or paint something original. There's definitely a lot of love for the Wraith involved, though. The sad thing is that there will never be any new pics of Wraith unless we get Atlantis movies in the future. Even sadder is that some Wraith were just extras in a couple of scenes so their pics are really bad such as being out of focus or too dark to brighten without them turning out impossible.

I've said often here: I completly suck at graphic design or the use graphic software so I do appreciate everyone's efforts to get such visually stunning results.
                    I couldn't afford a proper graphics program but Photo X2 is amazing for the price.

My home town has a fairly preserved castle (and some Roman ruins). When I was a child I couldn't conceive a town without one.
                    There's nothing of interest where I live except for a barrow which ended up in a cemetery - a good place for it, really.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's some more pics.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tommy in Fable 2.

Spoiler:
                      Agreed, Archimedes looks totally harmless and sad. It seems that Tommy shares his mood as well.

I’m afraid this new black background casts a gloom over everyone here (except Eddie)
                      ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by Solla View Post
                        I’m afraid this new black background casts a gloom over everyone here (except Eddie)
                        It's better than the one they used for April Fool's Day. That was really
                        sigpic

Comment

Here's some more pics.

Archimedes no doing at all scary in Highgate Cemetery.

Spoiler:
                          At least I don't have to hide behind the sofa this time.

Spoiler:
                          I see that Eddie is ready to can-can party. Wooohooo.

Tommy in Fable 2.

Spoiler:
                          A pensive looking Tommy.

Thank you and you'll work out what to do with Shepherd name on a tomb.

MCH
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I'm not an artist in that I could ever draw or paint something original. There's definitely a lot of love for the Wraith involved, though. The sad thing is that there will never be any new pics of Wraith unless we get Atlantis movies in the future. Even sadder is that some Wraith were just extras in a couple of scenes so their pics are really bad such as being out of focus or too dark to brighten without them turning out impossible.

I couldn't afford a proper graphics program but Photo X2 is amazing for the price.

There's nothing of interest where I live except for a barrow which ended up in a cemetery - a good place for it, really.
                            Abit OT but do you like taking photos? Or you have a friend who could take photos for you? Then you'd have some new backgrounds tailor made for you.

MCH
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                              Thank you and you'll work out what to do with Shepherd name on a tomb.

MCH
                              That requires a real artist who could paint it in and make it look realistic. I could add text to a pic but never make it look like it had been carved into stone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                                Abit OT but do you like taking photos? Or you have a friend who could take photos for you? Then you'd have some new backgrounds tailor made for you.

MCH
                                My friend is really into photography and has sent me a lot of photos. My husband and I are also going on holiday with her again so I'll be finding a lot of interesting sites on the Welsh Border for her take pics of.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X