Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WRAITHIE!!!!

I finally got around to reading your little fic - Too darn funny!! LOLOL!!! But, HEY!! NO GROPIN' THE GREEN...unless you let us in on the action, too...

Great way to end the day! Thanks!!! LOLOLOL!

das
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
      WRAITHIE!!!!

I finally got around to reading your little fic - Too darn funny!! LOLOL!!! But, HEY!! NO GROPIN' THE GREEN...unless you let us in on the action, too...

Great way to end the day! Thanks!!! LOLOLOL!

das
      I got your private message. Love to help make you feel better!

Wraithie
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
        Michael did manage to make the iratus but large and bi-pedal after feeding off of humans. So, I don't know. I prefer that the former

wwii
        I'm wondering if Michael was the orginal Wraith scientist that was experimenting on the feeding process the one they mention in 'The Gift", because Micheal seem to know a lot about Wraith and Human biology. I wonder to if he made his bug army by using DNA reincombinate using both human and Iratus bug DNA. He must know a lot about of gene splicing. That is how I think the Ancients created the Wraith. Just my thoughts.

LS
        Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post

LOL That sounds brilliant! You should write that up for us! Have you noticed how many pics have Shep eating? He and Rodney make a good team.

Wraithie
        Thank -you: I just thought of that when I saw your sig. Rodney is always hungry. If he was a Wraith he would have consumed the all of the Atlantis team. I have played around with the idea of FF but never sat down and tried my hand at it. I was thinking of a parody between season one to the end season two where Wier had Steve secertly stashed in her closet. And where Sheppard had the queen from 'The Hive' stashed in his closet but, alas I didn't get around to doing it. I based the parody idea from the 'Star Wreak Geek Space Nine books idea.' they don't sell those books anymore.

LS

Comment

Oh please write it, I already get a giggle fit, just from those 2 scentences

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
            Oh please write it, I already get a giggle fit, just from those 2 scentences
            I see what I can do. It might take awhile because, I'm not good at writing. I do get these ideas floating around in my head.

LS

Comment

Hello All

Too tired yesterday to drag myself over here and now it's time to play catchup.

Risem How goes the Todd pic? The quick studies that you keep teasing us with look very, very good.

Wraith worshipper 2 I liked having a scroll through your art, and snarly bob is great!

Hello Green

Shanthaia I like the new Penny sig! Is that background a pic you took yourself? Do you think you will have time to create something for your 5000th post?

Das All Hail Queen Das!

Wraithworshipper OMG i love it! Yay, i'm flying around a mini jungle. Poor Chris, a pen you just 'happened' to drop. And of course, you had to save Das for last, the second JM hears that name alarm bells go off.

Night all, i must come here more often. So annoying when work gets in the way.
              sigpic
              FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                Hello All

Das All Hail Queen Das!

Wraithworshipper OMG i love it! Yay, i'm flying around a mini jungle. Poor Chris, a pen you just 'happened' to drop. And of course, you had to save Das for last, the second JM hears that name alarm bells go off.
                Kneels before das ... only to need help getting back up!
                Spoiler:
                (That actually happened to me at an SCA event when I had to go before Queen Maisey to get my AOA. The poor woman had to get off her throne to pick me up! Of course, it didn't help that I was so shocked to be called before her, I was beet red and gasping like a fish! Everyone thought I was going to pass out.)

Yuppers! I almost made it, too! But poor CH just had to be a gentleman! You try resisting with that tasty temptation! Talk about shorting some circuits!
                Wraithie
                sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone and a big welcome to the club to any newcomer's I'm just stopping by to post a Todd sig i made hope you all like it

Comment

I've come to terms with the fact that I am completely scattered and can't keep up with anything while I'm writing. I'm playing catch up on WCD right now, (doing a poor job of it), and my thoughts keep bouncing all over the place.

Everything everyone has said in my response post about the Wraith possibly being Ancient experiments is fascinating. I love hearing theories and opinions about that sort of thing. wwii - I love your idea about the Wraith possibly being ancients who chose a different route to immortality. Very thought-provoking. I hadn't even considered that angle before.

Now, I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I've been stalking the Broken Ties spoilers after a conversation with Wrathie. I found Icarium's question to JM about who the Wraith actor (Rhys) is. Since I'm not sure if this qualifies as spoilers or not, I'm putting it behind a spoilers cut to be safe.

Spoiler:
                    You all know the big ugly Wraith from Sateda? I think he is the actor in Broken Ties. Take a look at the pics side by side:

Those chins are exactly the same. The facial features not covered by prosthetics are the same. It has to be him! (And who would have thought big ugly Wraith freak was played by such a hot guy? LOL)

Okay, I'm off to try to write some more. I'll show up again in a couple of days to play catch up. LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow, Wraithlord...

*Saves image as...*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Okay, so... I'm watching The Siege part 1

Sheppard to Bob: "I have no problems with killing you whatsoever."

That's the exact same line he uses on Michael in Vengeance!

Could you please stop writing Michael as a means to recycle things, tyvm?

Even Michael is on repeat! They blow things up even before they decently start!

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                          spoilers from "the queen" thread.

Thanks for posting Very interesting stuff..
                          Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                          Great! And oh... 13000 posts Congratulations!
                          Originally posted by JenKM1216 View Post
                          Now, I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I've been stalking the Broken Ties spoilers after a conversation with Wrathie. I found Icarium's question to JM about who the Wraith actor (Rhys) is. Since I'm not sure if this qualifies as spoilers or not, I'm putting it behind a spoilers cut to be safe.

Spoiler:
                          You all know the big ugly Wraith from Sateda? I think he is the actor in Broken Ties. Take a look at the pics side by side:

Those chins are exactly the same. The facial features not covered by prosthetics are the same. It has to be him! (And who would have thought big ugly Wraith freak was played by such a hot guy? LOL)
                          Nice observation, thanks! I think you may be right...

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          Wow, Wraithlord...

*Saves image as...*
                          How is it that you heet me and not him?!

Icarium

Comment

Icarium, I do, I just decided not to tell him...

Those images look so familiar, so I have the means to do that, too...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
                              English and Art.

wwii

wwii
                              Oh cool!

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                              Beware of The Queen spoilers
                              Spoiler:

I really can't stop running around that topic

Icarium
                              I love this so much. *squees*

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post

Risem How goes the Todd pic? The quick studies that you keep teasing us with look very, very good.
                              It's kinda stagnated now. I've done a few sketched yet can't get inspiration for a full picture. I have that Todd/Ruby one but I don't have the will to paint it.

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                              Hi everyone and a big welcome to the club to any newcomer's I'm just stopping by to post a Todd sig i made hope you all like it

*drools*

Comment

my first try at making wraith queen art...

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by naamiaiset; 29 April 2008, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X