Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craig the Wraith View Post
    I do not think they regard wraith followers seriously at at all- except for Vegas-The Vegas wraith was treated with respect and so were wraith fans...and i suspect The SGA film will follow the way of season five in attitude to wraith and they are playing second fiddle to the main story already. wraith followers form a strong thread here even though SGA is no longer in being...we deserve good wraith and good wraith stories to continue beyond SGA.

We need more wraith with good and strong storylines. it is a shame for the film we can not have Steve back- we got Dr Becket and the hoffan drug back. i recken Tyler who played rhys - Kenny as well??? would be highly capable- his wraith are close already in appearence and the voice is altered already...well i want Steve Back.

Fred the Wraith in travellers??? i can not call him that - my second in command is Called Fred. there is a picture of him, me and another female wraith in SFX magazine last year. we went to an event as the wraith embassy to earth-i was the Ambassador!!!
    Hello welcome back where you've been? Busy on your hive? Nice to see your around again.

Yeah I got finger and toes crossed about the film. But I'm wary about any of their promises on the story. Unfortunately we are in their hands as usual.

MCH
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

I've got a few more screenshots from the Harry Potter games but haven't found Wraith pics I can match the colours with yet.
      Pm you about this.

MCH
      sigpic

Comment

Sally and a friend in the Paris Catacombs.

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          Ooooooo now that very apt for Sally she er was the Keeper of all these skulls.

"To be or not to be that is the question?" and the rest.

MCH
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            LOL! That's great!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much - it's a combo of real life, and - truth be told - Elric. I'm reading much more than I normally do (between these books and my regular comic book reading), and haven't had much time to think up anything intelligent to say about Wraith lately. I'm not good at multi-gushing.

But I did want to stop by and say howdy, and hope everyone is well. Great to see Craig the Wraith here, too! I haven't really checked out the new MGM site, or the S5 box set - have it, just haven't gotten around to looking at it.

Eventually I'll get my rear-end back here on a regular basis...especially if the movie ever gets a green light. Let's keep hoping!

das
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
              Ooooooo now that very apt for Sally she er was the Keeper of all these skulls.
              I gave up trying to find a game background which would match her hair colour. Betty's got awkward lighting on her hair and half of Ruby's face is in such deep shadow that one eye's missing when I brighten her up.

Originally posted by dasNdanger
              LOL! That's great!!!
              Thank you.

Originally posted by dasNdanger
              Sorry I haven't been around much - it's a combo of real life, and - truth be told - Elric. I'm reading much more than I normally do (between these books and my regular comic book reading), and haven't had much time to think up anything intelligent to say about Wraith lately. I'm not good at multi-gushing.
              Elric's a very good excuse not to be around much lately. As for saying something intelligent about Wraith, I think we've all run out of inspiration at the moment.
              sigpic

Comment

Was looking through the Syfy Channel gallery. They aren't exactly generous with their Wraith pics but I found one of Phineas which I hadn't seen before. I'll post it here in case others haven't seen it either.

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  10 ways to end a freindship
                  ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by Solla View Post
                    10 ways to end a freindship
                    It looks like that one ended a long time ago.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Awww! she's SO sexy!!! And dangerous. i love this pic! good job.
                      Des Mondes Schein
                      Er leuchtet fahl
                      Das Herz der Finsternis er stahl
                      Nun gleißend Lichte ihn umgibt
                      Und doch des Menschen Hoffnung siegt...?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheer'Faith View Post
                        Awww! she's SO sexy!!! And dangerous. i love this pic! good job.
                        Thank you. I came across that pic of the catacombs by sheer luck. I'm hoping I get lucky today when it comes to backgrounds for other Wraith Queens.
                        sigpic

Comment

Fred had a look round a ruined castle.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Was looking through the Syfy Channel gallery. They aren't exactly generous with their Wraith pics but I found one of Phineas which I hadn't seen before. I'll post it here in case others haven't seen it either.

Spoiler:
                            Poor Phineas he doesn't seem to be very happy there. Was it because he wanted a human to eat and not that dried grass by his hand?

MCH
                            sigpic

Comment

Fred had a look round a ruined castle.

Spoiler:
                              Nice one, it almost a black and white picture. The light from the window lights up his hair and makes the background really dark. Nice contrasts in light and dark.

OT
                              Spoiler:

My brother trained as a photographer and while he still takes colour photos he also love the challenge of black and white photos. Particularly scenery. If you seen work by Ansole Adams he does black and white. But you can get some really beautiful contrast between the black and white. Me I'm point and shot photographer.
                              sigpic

Comment

Poor Phineas he doesn't seem to be very happy there. Was it because he wanted a human to eat and not that dried grass by his hand?

MCH
                                Perhaps he just didn't like being in a tent in the woods.

Nice one, it almost a black and white picture. The light from the window lights up his hair and makes the background really dark. Nice contrasts in light and dark.
                                Thank you.

The daguerreotype special effect is very useful for Wraith pics which insist on remaining an annoying shade of blue or lavender.

PS:
                                OT
                                Spoiler:

My brother trained as a photographer and while he still takes colour photos he also love the challenge of black and white photos. Particularly scenery. If you seen work by Ansole Adams he does black and white. But you can get some really beautiful contrast between the black and white. Me I'm point and shot photographer.
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm still hoping to achieve the old silent movie effect one day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X