Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MCH View Post
    Yipee cuddles from both. Aren't I a lucky girl. Thank you for clearing that up.
    Yes, you are a lucky girl. You can also cuddle Jimmy in a New Orleans cemetery if you feel like it.

Spoiler:

PS: Jean-Luc is now at Whitby Abbey for you to cuddle.

Jean-Luc in Dracula Path Of The Dragon.

Spoiler:

(It's a different pic to the D&D one but from the same episode scene.)
    Last edited by ciannwn; 07 July 2009, 07:56 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
      Hope you don't mind Solla but I just seen ciannwn dark and dangerous Steve pictures. Your sofa summs up how I feel. GULP ....

MCH
      TP: Jeez, call yourselves worshippers???? They're not up to much are they Steve?

Steve: They're sure not as brave as you TP *advances on TP flexing feeding hand*

TP: aaww Ste-e-e-e-ve, not another suck'n'puke session, surely?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Uh...however did I let THIS one get past me...??

Spoiler:

Yum! He's quite luscious, isn't he??

das
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          I Am Your Death.

Spoiler:
          AWWWW! Now this IS the pic I love!!!!!!!!! Cemetaries and wraith a purrrrrrfect combination!!!! Hmmm I should pull my highgate cemetary pics and see if any are suitable for wraith photo manipulation....

WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
          "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
          Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

Spoiler:

das
            oohhh yes he is!!! what EP is he in...probably one I haven't seen...as usual!!! daoh!!!
            WraithyPuff

Comment

Spoiler:

das
              oooOOOOooooo Kissie kissie!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria View Post
                oohhh yes he is!!! what EP is he in...probably one I haven't seen...as usual!!! daoh!!!
                He's in The Seige - the Wraith who feeds on...oh, I forget his name... the Colonel or whatever he was. Most of the pictures I've seen of him he's in full-snarl, and you can't appreciate his beauty, but here you can (he's also the same actor who portrays 'Craig the Wraith' in Tracker). I like his little tongue - enjoying himself, isn't he??

das
                sigpic

Comment

He's in The Seige - the Wraith who feeds on...oh, I forget his name... the Colonel or whatever he was. Most of the pictures I've seen of him he's in full-snarl, and you can't appreciate his beauty, but here you can (he's also the same actor who portrays 'Craig the Wraith' in Tracker). I like his little tongue - enjoying himself, isn't he??
                  das
                  ROTFLMAO!!!
                  You just knew that comment would get my attention, didn't you,das???
                  sigpic

Comment

das
                    i was somehow drawn in by those pink lips of his. ROFL!!! hehe!! OH I know who he is! Oh yes!!! i LOVE him. he's a wraith's wraith (as opposed to a man's man) ha ha!
                    WraithyPuff

Comment

das
                      I'll add that one to my collection. We called him Owen in WWA.
                      sigpic

Comment

AWWWW! Now this IS the pic I love!!!!!!!!! Cemetaries and wraith a purrrrrrfect combination!!!! Hmmm I should pull my highgate cemetary pics and see if any are suitable for wraith photo manipulation....
                        I'm longing to use pics of Egyptian Avenue and the Circle Of Lebanon but it's getting the right Wraith pics to go with them.
                        sigpic

Comment

ciannwn, you really need to do one of Eddie in a brothel.

das
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                            I'm longing to use pics of Egyptian Avenue and the Circle Of Lebanon but it's getting the right Wraith pics to go with them.
                            I am seeing your challenge, believe me. I will probably spend hours trying to match up the right wraith to a picture. I don't have the collection you all have!
                            WraithyPuff

Comment

ciannwn, you really need to do one of Eddie in a brothel.

das
                              ROLF!!! I second that!!!!!
                              WraithyPuff

Comment

I am seeing your challenge, believe me. I will probably spend hours trying to match up the right wraith to a picture. I don't have the collection you all have!
                                This is an excellent site for screencaps.

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/atlant...s/sgacaps.html

The site's in frames so go to the left hand menu, click on Screen Captures and then select Atlantis.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X