• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks rach
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

love the new pic ChelApophis and great work on the new chapter susanne enjoyed reading it and cant wait to read the next chapter and here is the new Michael wallpaper i made i hope everyone likes it
      http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...paperPart1.png

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        thanks rach
        no problems mate you are good at things like this

Comment

Originally posted by sheppys_babe View Post
          hey susanne sent me to check this out. how is everyone? and my favourite wraith of all is steve i love him to bits
          welcome to the club sheppys_babe
          hope you enjoy being here

Comment

yeah its good i really like it and of course i adore steve hehe

Comment

chapter 3 guys still may contain spoilers for CG
              Spoiler:

The long talk.
              They had been walking for hours now. Although it was cool when they arrived it was cool and pleasant the sun was now baking the planet below. Sam didn’t have a thermometer at hand but knew if the heat increased she would pass out from heat exhaustion. Finally Gabriel halted at a small cave. “This is our best chance. Things get very hot around midday” he trudged forward awkwardly into the cool cave. Without any other choice Sam followed suit and immediately breathed a sigh of relief at the cold cool air engulfing her.
              She never thought it was possible but she and the wraith sat down together. She didn’t once feel in danger but felt it would be best if she found out as much as possible. “You know? I never did catch your name” she said it in almost a whisper, as though unsure of herself. “For future reference, it’s Gabriel. And I never did find out yours.” Sam looked down for a moment wondering if it were wise, finally she gave in and muttered “Samantha Carter.” Gabriel sat back against the wall and looked at her again “so Samantha how is Sheppard doing?” Sam sat in silence gathering her thoughts “well he’s doing fine. He and the others have been to several different worlds trading and whatnot.” “Surprised he hasn’t come yet?” this threw Sam. “Huh?” as soon as she said it she blushed, this wasn’t like her, and it wasn’t like her to be caught by surprise at all. Looking at Gabriel he looked slyly back “your wondering if they even know your gone, if they think your dead.” His smile grew broader and she realized he had read her like a book, it was true she had wondered those things. She nodded slightly and looked back up at him “how did you know?” “Because I thought those exact same things during my imprisonment. Wondering if I would ever escape and wreak revenge on the people who enslaved me.” Sam felt a tug of sympathy towards him but immediately dismissed it, not now, she couldn’t feel sorry for a wraith… “You must have done something.” Gabriel looked at her with anger burning in his eyes and spat “ I did nothing to them. I have not fed in several days. It feels….wrong now. They imprisoned me as a weapon. I will not be such a thing.” Sam was puzzled, a wraith acting like this? What has Sheppard done to him to make him behave so oddly?!
              TBC
              Omg!This is great, lol! I love it! but you know there is a downside to you story:I keep wanting more! As a matter of fact , I can't wait for more! Great job, susanne!
              sigpic

Comment

don't worry susie is concentrating on the next chapter and believe me its good

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                  love the new pic ChelApophis and great work on the new chapter susanne enjoyed reading it and cant wait to read the next chapter and here is the new Michael wallpaper i made i hope everyone likes it
                  OMG! OMG! OMG! This is one of you best wallpapers , lol! And "like" is too little for this , I LOVE IT! Good thinking : the evolution of Michael!
                  sigpic

Comment

don't worry susie is concentrating on the next chapter and believe me its good
                    Cool! I'm sure it is, lol! I've learned to trust her when it comes to fics!
                    Ah! Damn those hot wraith , look what they've made of us: we are adicted!
                    (to the wraith and other hot males in Atlantis!)
                    sigpic

Comment

lmfao yeah we are addicted and your like me your fave is steve hehe

Comment

glad you loved it ChelApophis i really enjoyed making it and i am already thinking up some more ideas for the next set of wallpapers

Comment

you make great wallpapers

Comment

thanks sheppys babe

Comment

^no problems

Comment

hehe heya susie mate hows you?????? im sitting in ICT bored so i came on here to talk to my mates hehe what you up to????
                                Welcome

chapter 3 guys still may contain spoilers for CG
                                Spoiler:

The long talk.
                                They had been walking for hours now. Although it was cool when they arrived it was cool and pleasant the sun was now baking the planet below. Sam didn’t have a thermometer at hand but knew if the heat increased she would pass out from heat exhaustion. Finally Gabriel halted at a small cave. “This is our best chance. Things get very hot around midday” he trudged forward awkwardly into the cool cave. Without any other choice Sam followed suit and immediately breathed a sigh of relief at the cold cool air engulfing her.
                                She never thought it was possible but she and the wraith sat down together. She didn’t once feel in danger but felt it would be best if she found out as much as possible. “You know? I never did catch your name” she said it in almost a whisper, as though unsure of herself. “For future reference, it’s Gabriel. And I never did find out yours.” Sam looked down for a moment wondering if it were wise, finally she gave in and muttered “Samantha Carter.” Gabriel sat back against the wall and looked at her again “so Samantha how is Sheppard doing?” Sam sat in silence gathering her thoughts “well he’s doing fine. He and the others have been to several different worlds trading and whatnot.” “Surprised he hasn’t come yet?” this threw Sam. “Huh?” as soon as she said it she blushed, this wasn’t like her, and it wasn’t like her to be caught by surprise at all. Looking at Gabriel he looked slyly back “your wondering if they even know your gone, if they think your dead.” His smile grew broader and she realized he had read her like a book, it was true she had wondered those things. She nodded slightly and looked back up at him “how did you know?” “Because I thought those exact same things during my imprisonment. Wondering if I would ever escape and wreak revenge on the people who enslaved me.” Sam felt a tug of sympathy towards him but immediately dismissed it, not now, she couldn’t feel sorry for a wraith… “You must have done something.” Gabriel looked at her with anger burning in his eyes and spat “ I did nothing to them. I have not fed in several days. It feels….wrong now. They imprisoned me as a weapon. I will not be such a thing.” Sam was puzzled, a wraith acting like this? What has Sheppard done to him to make him behave so oddly?!
                                TBC
                                Great! I want more and longer chapters. And a long story...we have to wait months till fall!

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                                Good wallpaper
                                LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                                Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                                http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                                My fan fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X