No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok guys its short but its just an intro as to how sam gets seperated.

chapter1

Spoiler:
    It was dusk on the planet as they arrived. Night was drawing in quickly. Sam looked around and shivered. It was getting colder by the second. The leader started shouting as the teams started to fan out to look around. Not wanting to bother anyone Sam strode off on her own, no one was paying attention to the brilliant scientist as she walked away to explore her breath materialized in front of her each step leading her further away, in the flurry of activity no one noticed her. She walked towards the tree line deep in thought, tendrils of mist floated ominously round her ankles, like a bad movie. leaning against a tree trunk some way away Sam watched as the scientists got to work. The night got steadily darker as they worked, unfamiliar birds rustled in the bushes making the marines twist to the sound. Yet it all seemed so quiet to Samantha carter, she began to yawn, her eyelids drooped and she fell asleep.
    God it was those birds again, they just wouldn’t shut up…. And what was that bright light? Slowly she peeled open one eye and jumped, a wraith was standing in front of her, holding her gun, no one was around. In an instant she realized what had happened, they had left her, they had left her alone and now a wraith had found her.
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post

chapter1

Spoiler:
      It was dusk on the planet as they arrived. Night was drawing in quickly. Sam looked around and shivered. It was getting colder by the second. The leader started shouting as the teams started to fan out to look around. Not wanting to bother anyone Sam strode off on her own, no one was paying attention to the brilliant scientist as she walked away to explore her breath materialized in front of her each step leading her further away, in the flurry of activity no one noticed her. She walked towards the tree line deep in thought, tendrils of mist floated ominously round her ankles, like a bad movie. leaning against a tree trunk some way away Sam watched as the scientists got to work. The night got steadily darker as they worked, unfamiliar birds rustled in the bushes making the marines twist to the sound. Yet it all seemed so quiet to Samantha carter, she began to yawn, her eyelids drooped and she fell asleep.
      God it was those birds again, they just wouldn’t shut up…. And what was that bright light? Slowly she peeled open one eye and jumped, a wraith was standing in front of her, holding her gun, no one was around. In an instant she realized what had happened, they had left her, they had left her alone and now a wraith had found her.
      Dun dun dunnn. Hehe. It's certainly turning out to be a bad day at work for poor Sam.
      sigpic

Comment

lol thanks lil the next chapter will come soon and the adventure can begin properly
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

LOLOLOL chel i love that
          Thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

lol thanks lil the next chapter will come soon and the adventure can begin properly
            AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it, susanne! It's so cool that your writing a new fic! Love the first part and I cant wait for the next chapter! ( it will help me wait till season 4 )
            sigpic

Comment

yea, its good sus, can't wait for more

Comment

lol thanks guys, its nothing special just my own little twisted way of how they should meet
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

its good it will keep us entertained till season 4

Comment

yay ok chapter two explains all
                    slight spoilers for CG mind you.
                    Spoiler:

Ch 2

He paused upon hearing her gasp and looked up, the hair had been tidied, and his face cleaner. He seemed stronger. Sam sat stunned, as he looked right at her.
                    “You are atlantian?” He rasped it as though his voice was still old and disused. Sam’s vocal chords seemed to be paralyzed, she couldn’t get anything but a squeak out, and slowly she nodded. He thought for a few seconds. “So they are still alive.” Sam kicked herself, she was a genius after all but all she could do was manage a few nods or shakes. Suddenly he began talking again. “Your friends, they escaped. But the gate is broken, it will need repairs.” Finally Sam managed to stutter something. “S-so they w-were attacked?” Gabriel nodded at her. She was smart. “ My people came and attacked, they anticipated this, and you must have been struck and fallen unconscious.” Sam blushed would it be weak to tell him the truth? It was intriguing really; he hadn’t simply sucked the life from her as soon as he saw her. And it seemed days before she could leave this planet, was it all a sick game? “Come, we must move. My people will be back soon and they will feed on you.” She didn’t realize the full impact until he had pulled her to her feet. He walked ahead but Sam stayed put. He turned round. “Well?” Sam peered back but didn’t move. “Why didn’t you just kill me? Feed off me like every other of your species?” Gabriel lowered his head then looked back up. “One of your kind… Sheppard saved my life. I feel an obligation still to return the favour. All will be explained when we reach safety. Or would you rather be picked up?” Sam hated it, but he was her best chance of survival, him…and fixing the stargate. “Fine. Where do you suggest?” Gabriel gave a smile and started walking again. Sam with a slight sigh followed behind.
                    Last edited by susanne; 08 May 2007, 08:37 AM.
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

yay ok chapter two explains all
                      slight spoilers for CG mind you.
                      Spoiler:

Ch 2

He paused upon hearing her gasp and looked up, the hair had been tidied, and his face cleaner. He seemed stronger. Sam sat stunned, as he looked right at her.
                      “You are atlantian?” He rasped it as though his voice was still old and disused. Sam’s vocal chords seemed to be paralyzed, she couldn’t get anything but a squeak out, and slowly she nodded. He thought for a few seconds. “So they are still alive.” Sam kicked herself, she was a genius after all but all she could do was manage a few nods or shakes. Suddenly he began talking again. “Your friends, they escaped. But the gate is broken, it will need repairs.” Finally Sam managed to stutter something. “S-so they w-were attacked?” Gabriel nodded at her. She was smart. “ My people came and attacked, they anticipated this, and you must have been struck and fallen unconscious.” Sam blushed would it be weak to tell him the truth? It was intriguing really; he hadn’t simply sucked the life from her as soon as he saw her. And it seemed days before she could leave this planet, was it all a sick game? “Come, we must move. My people will be back soon and they will feed on you.” She didn’t realize the full impact until he had pulled her to her feet. He walked ahead but Sam stayed put. He turned round and raised an eyebrow. “Well?” Sam peered back but didn’t move. “Why didn’t you just kill me? Feed off me like every other of your species?” Gabriel lowered his head then looked back up. “One of your kind… Sheppard saved my life. I feel an obligation still to return the favour. All will be explained when we reach safety. Or would you rather be picked up?” Sam hated it, but he was her best chance of survival, him…and fixing the stargate. “Fine. Where do you suggest?” Gabriel gave a smile and started walking again. Sam with a slight sigh followed behind.
                      Yay chapter two! Just one thing, though-- the Wraith don't have eyebrows. See? *points to sig piccie*
                      sigpic

Comment

i dunno....do they shave?! that would explain a lot i'll edit.
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                          Hello Lil and welcome to the club
                          oh and i made a new wallpaper its not great but i thought i would posted anyway http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...wallpaper3.png
                          It's nice to see that you continue with the cool wallpapers))

Originally posted by Lil View Post
                          Boredom + Adobe Photoshop = "Wraith"

Couldn't quite manage the mouth, but in time I shall improve my technique.
                          Oh, a new talent in our club? I like it.

chapter1

Spoiler:
                          That is wonderful! I've read the two chapters and liked them Just few things. Sam will meet Gabriel in Atlantis while she is running the City because of the injury of Weir. Sam is not just a scientist but a commander of warship and according to JM she will have 14 episodes in Season 4. And one big thing I don't like in your story - the chapters are very short
                          LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                          Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                          http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                          My fan fiction

Comment

yes i know i should lenthe3n them and this is all in good fun just a little something to keep me from going insane until season 4 but im glad you like them
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

love the picture Lil great job on it and love the Sig as well

Comment

glad you like the wallpaper ChelApophis and Female Wraith should have the next one done soon and great pic as well ChelApophis love it and love the new fic susanne i really enjoyed reading it and it should keep very one happy till season 4 starts

Comment

Working...
                                X