Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by areghnatha View Post
    But why did not they like it?
    They have to hear all the voices of the fans. Even some Wraith - hater liked common ground...
    SGA will loose many fans, if there will be no more Wraith or if they only act like terrible monsters... I do not want to see such crap!!!!!

EDIT: This is my 100th post!! They MUST hear, what the fans want!
    Congratulations for the 100th post
    It seems that M&M after screw up the SG-1 - most of the episodes in the later season were written by them - have been chosen to do the same with SGA. I don't understand how is posible the company that owns the SGA to do that. What they want? To turn the goose with golden eggs into a ****???
    LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
    Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
    http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
    My fan fiction

Comment

this is an outrage! the tower was abolute cr*p!!!!! common ground was way better! how could they do something so STUPID?!
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*digs nails into hand until Wraith blood drips all over*

Susanne, I believe the quote is: "Stupidity is more common than hydrogen and it has a longer shelf life." Can't remember who said it.

Have these guys even done a Wraith episode?

I'd better stop now-

If Ken Cuperus will come back, I'll make him a french silk pie, and a drawing, and a.... Although I think some people already offered their firstborn, so I'm probably not impressing.

*Curse TPTB (again)*

Comment

ouch you'd better wanna bandage for that? *hands over bandage*
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*looks at susanne*

It will heal. Though it did have to be the feeding hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post
              *digs nails into hand until Wraith blood drips all over*
              ya know... self-mutilation is not the answer... can i lick it better?

Originally posted by Isil'zha
              Susanne, I believe the quote is: "Stupidity is more common than hydrogen and it has a longer shelf life." Can't remember who said it.
              yes... that is a good quote...

Originally posted by Isil'zha
              Have these guys even done a Wraith episode?

I'd better stop now-

If Ken Cuperus will come back, I'll make him a french silk pie, and a drawing, and a.... Although I think some people already offered their firstborn, so I'm probably not impressing.

*Curse TPTB (again)*
              i don't think so.... but they did write some pretty good eps in the beginning of SG1... i think the last few seasons have seemed stagnant b/c they ran out of ideas.... i'm sure if we voice our opinions to the right people, they will try to conform to the viewers' pleasure.... it's all about how you go about things...
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe I'll try Ronon mutilation....

Apologies. I'm probably still angry over Crusade being canceled.

*Deep breath*

So, Lilith, how do you propose we go about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Isil'zha View Post
                  Maybe I'll try Ronon mutilation....

Apologies. I'm probably still angry over Crusade being canceled.

*Deep breath*

So, Lilith, how do you propose we go about this?
                  NO!!! No hurting Ronon!!!!!

*huggles Ronon*

Comment

well, there's direct email... writing to the studios in vancouver, and think there are a few thread in the General Boards for this kind of stuff, but since i rarely visit, i'm not so sure....and if all else fails, start a petition.... the Rights of Wraiths Petition: We demand better character development and basic humanoid rights. Wraiths are not monsters.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _WraithQueen_ View Post
                      NO!!! No hurting Ronon!!!!!

*huggles Ronon*
                      shut up vic! and you call yourself a wraith queen! he is our sworn enemy, and ironically not subseptable to feeding.... i don't think many people caught on , but in a flash back in, i think Runner, we see a wraith try to feed on Ronon but to no avail... and so he became sport.... maybe it's a genetic immunity?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        shut up vic! and you call yourself a wraith queen! he is our sworn enemy, and ironically not subseptable to feeding.... i don't think many people caught on , but in a flash back in, i think Runner, we see a wraith try to feed on Ronon but to no avail... and so he became sport.... maybe it's a genetic immunity?
                        Makes him doubly cool

And its his hair, its just so cool!!!!! *stokes hair*

Comment

Ronon-so far all I've seen of him has been an xenophobic, trigger happy Wraith killer. _WraithQueen_, what are you thinking? And I doubt he'd let you 'huggle' him.

I'm voting that he could be fed on though. It certainly looked like he was going to be lunch at the end of Sateda. Probably is something special about him though, that the Wraith noted when he was going to feed. And then they let him live for seven more years, killing Wraith, and he's terribly angry about it. Would he have preferred to die quickly as lunch?

So, Lilith, should I start writing the petition for sentient rights for the Wraith? More fun stuff!

Comment

I like the idea for a petition. We have to fight for Wraith' rights.
                            LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                            Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                            http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                            My fan fiction

Comment

yeah we cant let this go un-petitioned cane we? lol im all for it while were there i wonder if the studio executives are edible?.
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

After watching irresponsible I really want the Wraith to come back soon. The Geni are so boring.
                                I'm really having a Wraith withdrawl
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X