• Show
Clear All

lol that would be the best

Comment

hehe i can see it now jess
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Oh! Sam and Gab! That would be so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hummingbird View Post
          I'm down! I'll join. *Holds up a sign that says 'Total Wraith Fangirl'
          Welcome, Lol!!!!!!! It's always a pleasure to see new wraith fans in here!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChelApophis View Post
            Oh! Sam and Gab! That would be so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            ooh we should have a contest who will get with who
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Yes , a contest! they could all fight for Sam!
              sigpic

Comment

LOL chel thats good

hmmm id say michael should get with..........
                ME mwahahahahaha lol
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Well, if in England it starts about september , it will be much later in France for sure, so....
                  All those great plots and we have to wait.....
                  Well Australia is only half way through season 2 so i dread to think how i will have to wait

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
                    Well Australia is only half way through season 2 so i dread to think how i will have to wait
                    i know there are some rumours going around that skyone might not show season 4 till January 2008 if this is actually true then i think i am going to go crazy waiting

Comment

Anonymous a ecrit: “1 )Est-ce que les Wraiths ont des prénoms?, 2) Va t'on connaître la signification de leur tatouage?, 3) est-ce que l'on va en apprendre plus sur leur structure sociale et familiale et sur la manière dont ils élèvent les jeunes ?, 4) est-ce qu'on va en apprendre plus sur les vénérateurs de Wraiths aperçu dans les épisodes "Lost Boy" et "Hive" ?, 5)Dans quel épisode va t'on retrouver le wraith de Common Ground? dans "the Seer" ? ça ne serait pas lui le Wraith qui veut travailler avec Atlantis?, 6) va-t'il devenir un personnage récurrent ?

Reponses: 1) Le fait que nous ne les avons pas appelés du commencement rend ceci difficile. 2) Peut-être 3) Peut-être 4) Peut-être 5) Nous le verrons dans The Seer. 6) Peut-être .
                      This is from JM blog from 4th May. My French is very bad but I tried to translate it. Some of the translation are not word by word as in the French text but my interpretation. If here are French speaking don't laugh to my translations)))) If someone knows French may corect me

Anonymous writes: 1) Whether the Wraith have their own names? 2) Do their tatoos mean anything? 3) Do you know how the Wraith got their social structure, is it in the result of their family type or because of what happened in their adolecent years? 4) Do you know how became the worshipping of the Wraith we saw in the episodes "The Hive" and "Lost Boys"? 5) In which episode they found the Wraith from Common ground? In "The Seer"? Do the Wraith know who work with Atlantis? 6) Will a person reappear?

Answers: 1) We still haven't decided if we will explore that theme. 2) May be. 3) May be. 4) May be. 5) We ????? in "The Seer"? 6) May be.
                      LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                      Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                      http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                      My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                        i know there are some rumours going around that skyone might not show season 4 till January 2008 if this is actually true then i think i am going to go crazy waiting
                        LOL The rumors I heard are that the Season 4 will be aired this July but so far Joe Mallozzi denied such an option for early airing.
                        LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                        My fan fiction

Comment

god dammit im cracking already!!! *sobs* im gonna go watch common ground again
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
                            This is from JM blog from 4th May. My French is very bad but I tried to translate it. Some of the translation are not word by word as in the French text but my interpretation. If here are French speaking don't laugh to my translations)))) If someone knows French may corect me

Anonymous writes: 1) Whether the Wraith have their own names? 2) Do their tatoos mean anything? 3) Do you know how the Wraith got their social structure, is it in the result of their family type or because of what happened in their adolecent years? 4) Do you know how became the worshipping of the Wraith we saw in the episodes "The Hive" and "Lost Boys"? 5) In which episode they found the Wraith from Common ground? In "The Seer"? Do the Wraith know who work with Atlantis? 6) Will a person reappear?

Answers: 1) We still haven't decided if we will explore that theme. 2) May be. 3) May be. 4) May be. 5) We ????? in "The Seer"? 6) May be.
                            Tu parles français trés bien = you french is very good!
                            But there are some tiny faults in your translation, but you did a great job:

1.Do the wraith have their own names?
                            3.Will we know more about their social and familial structure and about the way that they raise their youngs?
                            4.Will we know more about the wraith worshippers seen in "lost boys" and "the hive"?
                            5.in which ep. will the wraith from "common ground" appear? the seer? Will he be the wraith willing to work with atlantis?
                            6.Will he become a reccuring character?

Answers: 1. The fact that we haven't named them from the begining makes it difficult.
                            5.we will see him in the seer.
                            sigpic

Comment

Tu parles français trés bien = you french is very good!
                              But there are some tiny faults in your translation, but you did a great job:

1.Do the wraith have their own names?
                              3.Will we know more about their social and familial structure and about the way that they raise their youngs?
                              4.Will we know more about the wraith worshippers seen in "lost boys" and "the hive"?
                              5.in which ep. will the wraith from "common ground" appear? the seer? Will he be the wraith willing to work with atlantis?
                              6.Will he become a reccuring character?

Answers: 1. The fact that we haven't named them from the begining makes it difficult.
                              5.we will see him in the seer.
                              Thanks for fixing the translation
                              LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                              My fan fiction

Comment

It seems only fitting that my first post ever should be on a Wraith thread. I think there's a lot of potential for this particular species and I'd like to see them portrayed in a much more... multifaceted manner.

That being said, hello all!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X