Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Ok this is so random but i just have to say. I love her hair in the 3rd season, i cant wait to see what it looks like next season... ^ ^
      + = *bang bang* is it hot in here or what!!

Banner made by leelakin.

Comment

Originally posted by shweir+girlXxX
        Ok this is so random but i just have to say. I love her hair in the 3rd season, i cant wait to see what it looks like next season... ^ ^
        Totally agree. But atm I have a thing for curls Hence why I have a new curler

I wonder if it's Torri's decision to keep her hair longer and curly, rather than the flat and short of Season 1?

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I can't decide which I like best, lol. Every season equals new hair and evrey season I glee over the changes, but watching S1, I've found I quitelike the tight curls. Bah, whatever! It's good to have variety.

I'm thinking it would be more of a pain in the ass to get your hair straightened every morning than having it curled (not to mention damaging).

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
            I can't decide which I like best, lol. Every season equals new hair and evrey season I glee over the changes, but watching S1, I've found I quitelike the tight curls. Bah, whatever! It's good to have variety.

I'm thinking it would be more of a pain in the ass to get your hair straightened every morning than having it curled (not to mention damaging).

I like her hair better longer and curly! i think it's really pretty.

Oooh!! sapph! you got a curler! awesome! *makes note to steal it in vancouver*

Comment

I'm not a big fan of long and quite curly anymore. Causes me to flashback to the 80s

However, long hair can look nice with a bit of body and bounce. Like in Return and Yumi. I think it looks more natural there.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of long and quite curly anymore. Causes me to flashback to the 80s

However, long hair can look nice with a bit of body and bounce. Like in Return and Yumi. I think it looks more natural there.

Yeah i agree, when it looks more natural it's really pretty. though i loved her hair in "Echoes" that was really nice and just bouncy.

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
                  Oooh!! sapph! you got a curler! awesome! *makes note to steal it in vancouver*
                  *makes note to remember to actually bring it*

I love her hair in Intruder when she's in commissary drinking Tequila coffee. That style looks really nice.

I have really long hair (well I did until Saturday ) and with just a few curls on top and then pinned back in a half-tail kinda thing, it looks really nice.

Body and bounce definately suits Weir and Torri better.

Like this!

Compared to this

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                    I love her hair in Intruder when she's in commissary drinking Tequila coffee. That style looks really nice.
                    Hehehe, tequila in a tin cup! So college student! And much classier than straight out the bottle.

I have really long hair (well I did until Saturday ) and with just a few curls on top and then pinned back in a half-tail kinda thing, it looks really nice.
                    Ooh, you got your hair cut? How much you get lobbed off? I really like half up, half down styles; they're classy but casual at the same time.

Body and bounce definately suits Weir and Torri better.
                    Totally. I think I like the shorter hair better bc the curls really help to frame her face, soften the harsher features. I mean, if she had long, straight hair, I think that would just be too severe.

I need someone to tell me what suits me!. Not that I'd listen, lol. It's like I know this season's fashion is long bobs and warm multi-tonal colours... but I've decided I want extensions and to go white blonde (which will be some feat considering I'm currently black.)

Comment

Hehehe, tequila in a tin cup! So college student! And much classier than straight out the bottle.
                      Oh yes so much classier

Ooh, you got your hair cut? How much you get lobbed off? I really like half up, half down styles; they're classy but casual at the same time.
                      It's only about half way down my back atm. And I got it foiled again

Totally. I think I like the shorter hair better bc the curls really help to frame her face, soften the harsher features. I mean, if she had long, straight hair, I think that would just be too severe.
                      Definately. It makes her face seem softer and not as defined.

I need someone to tell me what suits me!. Not that I'd listen, lol. It's like I know this season's fashion is long bobs and warm multi-tonal colours... but I've decided I want extensions and to go white blonde (which will be some feat considering I'm currently black.)
                      Dude! Go white blonde with copper streaks or red streaks That's heaps out there, but I think you could do it

Some out-there hair for Torri that Blue manip'd ages ago:

Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 25 February 2007, 06:00 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Oh yes so much classier

It's only about half way down my back atm. And I got it foiled again

Definately. It makes her face seem softer and not as defined.

Dude! Go white blonde with copper streaks or red streaks That's heaps out there, but I think you could do it

Hehehe, those piccies are funky! lol.

Comment

Sapph, LMAO at the timing of you posting these pics. The one on the right goes perfectly with a fic I wrote this weekend.
                          sigpic
                          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

hey... Torri Fans? *ponders" damn have to come up with a new one"*

have a new vid.. has some Lizzy in there but its a mostly multi character vid

Hot Fudge

Enjoy!
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                              hahaha *internet cut out!!*
                              *bangs head on wall* IT DID! *slam* *whimper*

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                                That reminded me of a manip I saw the other day and it had her with long straight hair, it looked really cool, but I find those sorta manips a bit unnerving. I like the season 3 hairstyle best though. ^.^

And a wallpaper:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Working...
                                X