Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
    Sapph!! *tackles* Pretty sig!!

    A few icons from Critical Mass:

    Very pretty icons, Ubi. Think Sally's caps are from BTS interview from S:1 DVD or SciFi interview but I'm most probably wrong. Her look seems to suggest she was in the midst of shooting "Irresistible" when it was done. Probably wrong again.



    Sapph! Ummm, how can I put it nicely, you're looking a bit battered from all the tackling. Welcome back!

    *helps Sapph up....tackles her again when back is turned*



    Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
    just quickly dropping by to say that i am glad you all liked the wallpapers i made and to drop off some more here are 4 more that i finished earlier today
    http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...wallpaper1.png
    http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...rwallpaper.png
    http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...eirwallp-2.png
    http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...wallpaper1.png
    Hey Wraithlord I like these "Mood" WPs. Think the first one is my favourite.

    Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

    Comment


      Hi there !!

      The new Yumi podcast is here : http://www.sukis.com/darling/yumipodcast4.mov

      And Torri is beautiful

      Comment


        Originally posted by Kindu View Post
        Hi there !!

        The new Yumi podcast is here : http://www.sukis.com/darling/yumipodcast4.mov

        And Torri is beautiful
        Thanks for the link! I'll watch it later.

        And when isn't she beautiful?

        Comment


          Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
          Forgive my ignorance, but where are those caps from?
          Ronni's right, they're from the BTS interview that was on Scifi.

          Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
          just quickly dropping by to say that i am glad you all liked the wallpapers i made and to drop off some more here are 4 more that i finished earlier today
          Ooh, very pretty! I really like the style you're using.

          Originally posted by Ronnikins View Post
          Think Sally's caps are from BTS interview from S:1 DVD or SciFi interview but I'm most probably wrong. Her look seems to suggest she was in the midst of shooting "Irresistible" when it was done. Probably wrong again.
          Lol, nopes, not wrong. And I'd agree on the Irresistible thing too.
          Wooo, podcast! *goes to see if it's up somewhere she can actually see it*

          Comment


            Yay, I did. *huggles myspce* So here be some pics.
            Spoiler:







            Spoiler:







            Can anybody make out what Terry says at the end of "Amy's got to stop beating up Torri"?

            Comment


              Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
              Yay, I did. *huggles myspce* So here be some pics.
              Spoiler:







              Spoiler:







              Can anybody make out what Terry says at the end of "Amy's got to stop beating up Torri"?
              Love the caps Sally Lizzie! It sounds like the end of the sentence is "with the lines", but I could be wrong.
              Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

              Comment


                Ah, thanks! I was hoping for something like... "with a wooden spoon" but I guess lines will do.

                Comment


                  Thanks for the caps and I couldn't tell what Terry was saying either, thanks

                  Comment


                    Wow, this place has been quiet while I've been away. *blinks* Unusual. I hate my ISP... Anyway. New wallpapers.

                    Spoiler:

                    Spoiler:

                    Comment


                      loverly Wallpapers Tri!!

                      she has changed so much! especially in that second one!
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

                      Comment


                        great looking wallpapers trialia i love them

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                          Sapph !!!!! Where have you been ?? *the girl (me) really needs to get a life*

                          xxxx
                          Just busy with some stuff

                          Thanks for the caps Sally!

                          Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

                          Comment


                            hey Sapph! *waves*
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

                            Comment


                              Thanks. If my internet goes out again, I'll prolly end up making more.

                              Comment


                                hahaha *internet cut out!!*
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X