No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse me, It has a film with Torri which call Intent, I believe!
    And I wanted to have myself if somebody had seen it?
    Because I would like to see it, or even if somebody had photographs.
    Or even if somebody had photographs of this film! If it could put some on the.
    forum, its would be super sympathetic!
    I am sorry, if my english is evil.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
      I hope it's not true

Yay for Happy!Pics

That pic just has 'squee' written all over it. ^.^

And I'm bringing out the big guns

oO Definitely needed. Although you reminded me I haven't had lunch yet.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

lizzyana I'm sure someone can get some caps for you. I'd post some, but I haven't uploaded them yet Actually I'm sure that pellmelody has some at her site... *goes to look for you*

ubi that is one of my fav pics Her smile is gorgeous in it. I forget what special it's from...

I just came back from lunch

Ok there isn't many, but it has a lot of her movies

Torri Higginson Info
        Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 06 September 2006, 07:37 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

It's one of my faves too! I don't know either, but isn't it the one where she talks about the 8-handed alien?

I shall be off to lunch now.

Comment

Okay! Thanks! *stays away* As long as Liz is safe!!!!!!

lizzyana I made some caps last night. I just have a few. I can make more if you wnat more though. They're not in order though... sorry... Tis in this post in my blog. If you want more, I can make more though.
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

lizzyana I'm sure someone can get some caps for you. I'd post some, but I haven't uploaded them yet Actually I'm sure that pellmelody has some at her site... *goes to look for you*

ubi that is one of my fav pics Her smile is gorgeous in it. I forget what special it's from...

I just came back from lunch

Ok there isn't many, but it has a lot of her movies

Torri Higginson Info

Thank you very much, for the bond, it is very nice!
              But was the film Intent A already diffused, on the American chains?
              I am sorry, if my english is evil

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                Okay! Thanks! *stays away* As long as Liz is safe!!!!!!

lizzyana I made some caps last night. I just have a few. I can make more if you wnat more though. They're not in order though... sorry... Tis in this post in my blog. If you want more, I can make more though.

Thank you for the bond for tone blog, it is super!
                And the photographs its splendid, Torri is very super beautiful top!
                I am sorry, if my english is evil!

Comment

Hey guys! I'd like to share a new icon I made and my new sig.

That's what Weir stands for.

Comment

Nice sig, but I think it is a bit bigger than the forum allows

Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Found another cap in the deep dark recesses of photobucket. The things one finds when procrastinating.

I have a couple of icons too, but they need to be uploaded still, so hopefully I'll be able to get on later tonight. ^.^
                      Last edited by ubiquitous; 06 September 2006, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Cool icon and sig, but I think Sapph is right, I think it's just a bit big.

Nice pic ubi. I loved that episode.
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Same. ^.^

And yeah, I think sig size is 200x700 pixels, if I'm not mistaken, although both the icon and sig are cool.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                            Found another cap in the deep dark recesses of photobucket. The things one finds when procrastinating.

I have a couple of icons too, but they need to be uploaded still, so hopefully I'll be able to get on later tonight. ^.^
                            /Dropping in from outer space

Wow that cap makes me think of the spaceship in Alien (1979 )....( it has nothing to do with the fact that sometimes TH and Sigourney Weaver look alike... )

xxxxxx

ok back to lurk mode/

Comment

I fixed my sig. Sorry about that. I hope now is OK.

That's what Weir stands for.

Comment

*pokes thread*

A couple of icons. And yes, they're from TRW so spoiler cut

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X