Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xfkirsten

Okay, kids - I'm finally leaving San Diego, and starting my long car trip back north to Seattle this morning, so you all be good while I'm gone!
    HAVE FUN!!!
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
      Wow... Thanks Sally! I haven't seen/own Double Take or Memory Run.... Are they worth getting? Or at least watching?
      Well Double Take I think as a film it's nothing *coughs* but Torri is in it with kinda strange and unusual clothes... For fans yes, for others

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
      Yeah... I know... I was thinking of like $500. Deffinately need to investigate... Shall do that next week

Oh, I showed my friend Intent today. She had a similar reaction to me. She enjoyed it so much as well. We also watched Irish Eyes together, and we did what we usually do and we were sitting there laughing at the fact that you can see the boom in the shot in 2 different scenes. *Capping*

Spoiler:
      Booms

Well me personally I liked Irish eyes... finally a film with Torri that's gone deeper then only shooting around (Double take & Airborne were the ones I watched before IE)... it's a combination between Family affairs and crime... I liked it...good independent film, with some mistakes yes... like the micro hanging in the pic...and the day/night situations mixed up a bit... but it was the first Film of the director... so I whish my first professional will look nearly as that one

Comment

ok I know most of the time I just lurk here but today I need some picspam!!!!
        so here are some of my favourit Weir/Torri pics:

Spoiler:

Comment

Yay for Pic!Spams

kirsten have a safe trip! Let us know you arrived safely!
          Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 08 September 2006, 07:02 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

There is a report from Dragon*Con HERE with some oh-so-cute pics of Torri

And yes she's wearing awesome clothes again

ETA: And more pics can be found HERE And OMG this one is co cute!!!
            Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 08 September 2006, 08:35 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Pretty pics! And an awesome report!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Pics from McKay and Mrs Miller

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Yay! Caps!! *squishes Sapph*

And the second batch is particularly adorable. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

That pic is totally cute! Love the thumb wars one, too

Comment

Oh, I love the tongue!

I made a new icon, from Intent.

sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Oh! She's so darn cute on all the pics from Dragon Con. *huggles Torri *

Comment

Pics from McKay and Mrs Miller

That pic make me think about the season 1 finale, The Siege.
                          And today they start showing season 2!!! *jumps around in circles*
                          Thanks anyway Saphh!

Comment

Thanks for the links. And the pics! *off to read something new about Torri *

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                              Random picture abuse.

Hey girl! Where had you been with you pic!spam????? Welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                                I'd start with Airborne because it's one of the easier ones to get and it has the most Torri in it
                                Maybe Irish Eyes after that. Not a personal favourite but there's loads on here who really liked it.

My faves are prolly Bliss and Intent. I think Torri did a superb job in those.

The English Patient barely has Torri in it so I'd leave that till you have a spare 3 hours to kill. Same goes for Storm of the Century. It has more Torri than TEP but not by much.
                                Isn't there a clip from just Torri in The English Patient? Hmmmmm... maybe I could help some who doesn't want to watch the whole thing. But it is a nice movie anyway.

I recently watched Airborne and I still have something like 8 others to see but I just want to wait a bit so I don't get to see everything at once. Difficult when you have the DVD besides you

Comment

Working...
                                X