Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you! ^.^

Masks are like brushes which you can use to highlight only a certain part of the image. Like the funky rectangle which frames Torri with the 'xxx' underneath in the Intent one. They're not as hard as I thought they'd be though. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Okay, cool. I use PSP and there are some funky borders, and some stamps that I use. I downloaded photoshop, a demo version, and it's confusing. I much prefer Paintshop, but it doesn't seem to do some of the things photoshop does. Ahhh well.
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Ahh. I have Photoshop, but the person I got most of my masks from (at least the ones I've been using so far) has Paintshop, so I keep having to use the imagepacks.

Comment

Happy Birthday SallyLizzie and Finnstardust

Hope you both have an amazing day and get everything you wish for

Torrrisings: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday SallyLizzie and Finnstardust........ Happy Birthday to you

XXXX

Comment

Another couple of icons:

And one spoiler cut for season 3:
            Spoiler:

Comment

Very prettiful I like the pink one. It's subtle

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Thank you ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                  It was alright. Totally died on the last question. Nothing would balance. But The first one was easy and the second was okay. ^.^

Hee, already been there. Although DDT bars, I'd better get back to work at photoshop and make some more icons. ^.^ I'm learning all about masks. ^.^

There's two different crops for the first one cos I couldn't decide which I liked better. And photobucket is being evil and not letting me upload wallpapers at full size.
                  Great as always. I like the first one most, the colors are real pretty also!

Comment

Another couple of icons:

And one spoiler cut for season 3:
                    Spoiler:
                    Weeee! Again, I'm repeating my self but I like them too. S3 most

And
                    Happy Birthday Finnstardust!!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINNSTARDUST AND SALLYLIZZIE!!!!!

Birthday-Love:

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINNSTARDUST and SALLYLIZZIE !!!!

Comment

*pokes thread* Page 2?

New icon:

Comment

*pokes thread* Page 2?

New icon:

Gorgeous!

And I just remembered I had a MySpace account so if anyone has one... Sapph

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Oh, I love the icon. You're so clever!

*clicks myspace link*
                              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

... Are you the one from Wellington who just friended me? Sorry I'm still working through everything and learning

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X