Lovely

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Thank you!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
      http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

nan they're so pretty! *snurches* (I really liked the AT ones you posted too....)
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
          right guys, HOW IS COOL AND IS GOING TO SEE TORRI WITH ME IN --- 2 WEEKS ---!??

(chevron 7.3 - northampton, uk)
          Just popping in to say I'm going to the same convention and can't wait. Will possibly see you there Where are you staying.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            nan they're so pretty! *snurches* (I really liked the AT ones you posted too....)
            Thank you Drew, great that you liked them! *hug*

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
            http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Lovely banners, Nanjana! And I am laughing my butt off at the McKay Halloween banner, that's so funny!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
                Just popping in to say I'm going to the same convention and can't wait. Will possibly see you there Where are you staying.
                I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI!

sorry, i just HAD to say it AGAIN!!!

Comment

I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI! I SAT NEXT TO TORRI!

sorry, i just HAD to say it AGAIN!!!
                  LOL

We want more details. Report, pics.....PLEASE!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

*sigh* *iz jealous*

YES!!!! Stories, details.....I need to live vicariously through you!!!!!
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

dont worry, you'll hear it all soon. just started coping me pics on my pc ... got a vid or two too of torri

she was sooooo sweet. really. incredible personality she's got. totally love her even more now (if thats even possible *g*)

Comment

dont worry, you'll hear it all soon. just started coping me pics on my pc ... got a vid or two too of torri

she was sooooo sweet. really. incredible personality she's got. totally love her even more now (if thats even possible *g*)
                        *settles in and gets comfy* *waiting patiently (as patiently as possible anyway) for stories pics and vids*
                        sigpic

Comment

When you said "soon", it means "very soon"?lol I'm like drew. I can't wait to see pics, report and vids. You are so lucky!
                          *jumps everywhere*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Torri12

It was a truly fantastic con, more so because of the brilliant company, the guests for making it a truly special and unforgettable experience. However as you probably agree the most memorable moments of all were spending time in the presence of Torri. She lived up to her reputation as being a wonderful and caring person. A true entertainer and probably one of the most sweet and remarkable person any one could hope to meet.

Also thanks to you and Adam for helping make the weekend pass so enjoyably . Got to check out my own photos now to see if, despite exploding batteries! any good ones exist.

going to bed now need to get over the car lag (wellif you can suffer from jet lag then surely you can suffer from car lag? Can't you! feels like it any way

Comment

Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to those con reports.

Thanks to all those Torri fans who went to the con and who are going to take time to report all about it here. I appreciate it!

I've never had the honor of meeting Torri, but every time I read about someone who has, they all say how sweet and wonderful and caring she is and that she gives the best hugs ever. What amazing things to be known for! YAY TORRI!
                              sigpic
                              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Yeah! I found a vid. Not good quality but...

Torri
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X