No announcement yet.

Jeannie Miller/Kate Hewlett Wow !/Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops. Haven't been posting Kate's twitters. I like to think of this as Kate's backup. 8-)

Officially listed as a guest at Secaucus con in NJ! Who will I see there??? Come and see Humans Anonymous, too!
    03:27 PM September 19, 2007 from web
    I'll be there, Kate! 8-)

Getting all my emails organized into folders. And drinking coffee, for a change...
    02:30 PM September 20, 2007 from web
    Telling you that tickets for Humans Anonymous in NYC are now on sale at theatermania.com!
    04:54 PM September 20, 2007 from web
    I'm looking forward to seeing this expanded version from last year's stage reading.

Almost month passes with no news. Then...

Not trapped under something heavy. Just writing lots! I'm in New York now and I love it! Love it! Love it!
    09:57 AM October 16, 2007 from web
    NYC is such an inspiring place to be. Take out coffee 24 hours. 8-)

Frantically learning lines for a film audition this afternoon. ADR for Stargate tomorrow! I can't wait to see what the episode looks like!
    09:48 AM October 18, 2007 from web
    Subletting a lovely place on the Upper East Side with a cat named Moo Moo. The show starts previews here in NYC on Thurdsay. So nervous!
    06:14 PM October 28, 2007 from web
    I guess the cat is a regular tenant and Kate is sharing the place with it.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Some Kate pics from NJ con. What a lovely lady,...beautiful inside and out!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Awesome pics strider6!!!!1!!!11!!!
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Wow, these pics are fantastic, Strider6! Thanks for posting them!

I like her so much, she's cute and funny and talented and witty and very down-to-Earth and a real Hewlett.

Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Ok...I was very excited to see Kate at the NJ con this past weekend and she certainly didn't disappoint! She is very pretty, smart, and very very nice!!

I also went to see her play on Sunday night after a last minute decision and was so glad I did. Kate is one talented person!!

Strider - you pixs are gorgeous!

I got a few, but they're not nearly as nice as yours....

sigpic

Comment

Don't know how long this has been online and why I missed that before, but today I finally saw the link to Kate's official website.

http://www.katehewlett.com

Did you guys see the pics in the gallery? AMAZING!

I also love the funny biography (and the reason why David called her "Dracula" when she was a child. ).

BTW, Kate writes the name of Rodney's sister with only one 'n' --> 'Jeanie'. I always wondered which version is the correct one (and if TPTB even know that themselves!)

Bye, A.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Well, my photos aren't very good at all. And since I was busy listening to Kate, I actually forgot to take many photos. I only have one decent one.

Close up from above.

Oh, well. I hope I can get some good copies from those folks closer to the stage.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                          Don't know how long this has been online and why I missed that before, but today I finally saw the link to Kate's official website.

http://www.katehewlett.com
                          The site needs to make use of the double space between paragraphs. Just a little html tweak.

Whenever I do a google search on Kate Hewlett, I used to get some pages with that New Zealand equestrian, but now I don't. The other Kate does show up under Images, though.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Looks like the Broadway stagehand strike isn't affecting Kate's play:

Enjoying my day off! Humans Anonymous runs for six more days (tues to sun) -- please come and see it!
                            about 10 hours ago from web

The cast of Humans Anonymous.

seated: Esther Barlow, Jennifer Laine Williams
                            standing: Kate Hewlett, Dustin Olson, Philip Graeme

Here are a couple of reviews, both mostly favorable and both encouraging attendance. This one has what I think is only one spoiler by being a little too descriptive of one of the characters. It calls Kate, "a promising new playwright." You go, Kate! This blog reviewer gives away a lot of the show.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                              Looks like the Broadway stagehand strike isn't affecting Kate's play:

Enjoying my day off! Humans Anonymous runs for six more days (tues to sun) -- please come and see it!
                              about 10 hours ago from web

The cast of Humans Anonymous.

seated: Esther Barlow, Jennifer Laine Williams
                              standing: Kate Hewlett, Dustin Olson, Philip Graeme

Here are a couple of reviews, both mostly favorable and both encouraging attendance. This one has what I think is only one spoiler by being a little too descriptive of one of the characters. It calls Kate, "a promising new playwright." You go, Kate! This blog reviewer gives away a lot of the show.
                              Thank you so much for sharing that cast photo!

Comment

Hey guys!

This is my first post in months, so i knew i had to post in this thread about kate first, lol.

Has anyone read kates interview? She says that she might not be able to make p3! Noooooooooooooo!!

plus, on the last page it lists her official fansite!! hehe. i havent even properly launched it yet, lol

anyway, i hope people visit it

Shelley
                                http://www.kate-hewlett.net
                                The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Working...
                                X