No announcement yet.

Jeannie Miller/Kate Hewlett Wow !/Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate was in Psych I made a couple of caps, she is only in it for 50 seconds really... show biz hey. I think her name was Stacey or something.

Comment

OMG! Her smile! *diez ded*
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32 View Post
        Has anyone read kates interview? She says that she might not be able to make p3! Noooooooooooooo!!
        I read that and since that moment I pray that she will be able to come to P3!!

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
        Kate was in Psych I made a couple of caps, she is only in it for 50 seconds really... show biz hey. I think her name was Stacey or something.

Cool caps, thanks so much Willow!

She really has a beautiful smile!

Runs in the family I guess.

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Those pics are fab!

Im continuing to look everywhere for pictures I can use on http://www.kate-hewlet.net
          I hope that it all goes well, lol

Shelley
          The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

I finally found my way to this thread lol, Kate is a fantastic actress, I hope that one I'll actually be able to see one of her plays. Maybe she could come to Europe, and do one in London,...

Those are all beautiful pictures!!!! Does anyone where I can find pics of her at P2?
            I really hope she can make it to P3, I've really looking forward to meeting her, she seems like such a cool person

Shelley, the side looks great! Fantastic job. Her biography is fantastic lol

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
              I finally found my way to this thread lol, Kate is a fantastic actress, I hope that one I'll actually be able to see one of her plays. Maybe she could come to Europe, and do one in London,...

Those are all beautiful pictures!!!! Does anyone where I can find pics of her at P2?
              I really hope she can make it to P3, I've really looking forward to meeting her, she seems like such a cool person

Shelley, the side looks great! Fantastic job. Her biography is fantastic lol
              Try the thread for P2, http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=27996 I am sure folks posted pics there, obviously it might be a bit tricky to use them in sigs or such without prermission but that would be where I would start to look.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                Her two scenes were about 40 seconds each, although the first one really featured her and she wasn't the focus of the second scene. I have some caps and other stuff here. Episode spoilers.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

New blog entry from Kate. End of the run of her play "Don't Wake Me." Starting rehersals for a feature film, "The Last New Year," which will be filmed in her old loft (!). Two of her former loft mates are also going to be in the film. Hmm, I wonder if the 2 are still living there. Makes it an easy commute to work, then.

Also, currently on the GateWorld front page is an interview with Kate done right before the holidays (and presumably before the onset of the plague). You can read the transcript, listen to the audio or download the mp3.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

It's just a Kate-filled night. New twitter:

FINALLY going to meet little Baz this week!
                    about 3 hours ago from web

And, just for archival purposes, her other recent twitters:

Inviting YOU to see Don't Wake Me this Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat or Sun. At the Factory Theatre in Toronto! Come one, come all! 02:38 PM January 07, 2008 from web

Have to get up at 3:30am tomorrow to shoot a Tim Horton's commercial! Should I stay up all night or get 4 hours sleep? Hmmm... 10:46 PM December 11, 2007 from web

Have now officially moved into new place (in Toronto) where I will be living for up to six months. And rehearsing Don't Wake Me with UnSpun. 01:24 PM December 10, 2007 from web

Must. Finish. Play. By. Tomorrow. Must. Also. Learn. Lines. For. Shakespeare. Audition. Need. Coffee. 09:11 AM November 27, 2007 from web

New play due Wednesday morning! Aaaaaaaaaargh! And finding a place to live (yes, AGAIN.) I'm pathological. 10:13 PM November 26, 2007 from web

My kind of guy:

Comment

Kate blogged from the set of the movie she's filming, The Last New Year. The set is actually her old Toronto apartment, the "Loft" in "Loft In Translation." She also posted some photos of her castmates.

Unfortunately, she wasn't able to arrange her schedule to go to the Pegasus 3 convention. Here's her apology posted on the Pegasus 3 site:

Kate Hewlett unable to attend............

"I am so sorry to say that I will not be able to attend Pegasus 3, due to conflict with a feature film that I am shooting in Toronto until February 8. I tried and tried to make it work (approximately forty times -- the producers probably want to kill me!) but I can't get two days off in a row and I didn't want to turn down film work, especially at this difficult time in the business. I THOROUGHLY enjoyed the Con last year and SINCERELY hope that I get invited again next year, so that I can meet those of you I didn't meet the first time around. Please be sure to make Paul McGillion's weekend as miserable as possible on my behalf (lots of references to him kissing David, having to work with David naked, etc.) and tell all the other guests and attendees that I wish I could be there. Fingers and toes crossed for next year... Now I've got to go and learn my lines! K."

My kind of guy:

Comment

Blogging on Day 13 of the movie shoot.

Kate also blogged on Day 2, 3, 5 (and miffed that she missed Day 4), and 8.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Attention Kate Hewlett fans!

Both David and Kate Hewlett will be guests at the "Shore Leave" convention, July 11-13th 2008 here in Hunt Valley (Just a bit north of Baltimore) Maryland!
                          Come and see the sibling rivalry in person!
                          For more information visit the Shore Leave thread here, http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45614&page=13

and or the Shore Leave website: www.shore-leave.com
                          Last edited by SG1Poz; 20 February 2008, 03:27 PM.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                              Attention Kate Hewlett fans!

Both David and Kate Hewlett will be guests at the "Shore Leave" convention, July 11-13th 2008 here in Hunt Valley (Just a bit north of Baltimore) Maryland!
                              Come and see the sibling rivalry in person!
                              For more information visit the Shore Leave thread here, http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45614&page=13

and or the Shore Leave website: www.shore-leave.com
                              Bump

Comment

Caps from The Last Man.
                                Spoiler:

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
                                X