No announcement yet.

Jeannie Miller/Kate Hewlett Wow !/Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Kate knows how to blog... or she knows how to waste time blogging. I wish M&MM was on this Friday.

From 11 Cameras behind the scenes

Kate as Andrea

Comment

Another update of Kate's blog! She posted an adorable pic: She and David during the shooting for M&MM! He looks like the proud brother, and Kate smiles as lovely as ever.

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

there's a way to contact Kate outside of her blog...you just have to hunt around google for a while to find it

Kate's blog's a hoot and she's posted some fantastic pictures! Especially the most recent one and 'Kate-in-a-box' lol!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hee. She is so pretty. And I'm not normally into blondes. I think it's the mischief.

Comment

She's really pretty and seems like a super nice person. That picture with David and her is cute...and the update on her blog about Rufus Hewlett is cute too.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
            Spoiler:
            SCI-FI....
            I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

What a great picture of Kate and David. You can tell that they have a great time together. And yes her nephew is cute.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

So, now we finally and officially saw Jean Miller, Rodney's little sister. Man, I loved this episode!

Kate looked fantastic and acted so well! Seeing her together with her real life brother made the whole sibling thing so very real.

Now we know that Jeanie
                Spoiler:
                has a husband called Kaleb and a four year old daughter called Madison. We also know that Jeanie is left-handed and most probably a vegetarian (like Kate Hewlett is).

Bye, A.

Comment

I made caps from the ep, and here are a few of the wonderful Kate as Jeanie. Since this thread has a spoiler warning I won't post them with spoiler tags:

Bye, A.

Comment

Three more:

Bye, A.

Comment

Yay for the Hewlett's! Both very talented. Heres hoping to see her SG-A character again.
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Kate Hewlett's article at the Imdb has been updated with a really nice photo. We also learn that her real name is Katherine Emily Hewlett, and that her birthday is the 17th December 1976.

Kate Hewlett at Imdb

Kate said in her blog that she's sick right now. Poor girl. I hope she's better soon.

And she's moving, she didn't say whereto, but she'll leave the loft she shares with some of her friends.

Bye, A.

Comment

Just found this thread! *squee* I love Kate, and her blog is terribly interesting.

I can't wait to see A Dog's Breakfast.
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

McKay and Mrs Miller is the first time I've seen KH. I was so impressed. She did a wonderful job with her guest appearance.
                            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                              Now who does this look remind me of? She has loads more hair though!

Comment

GateWorld has an interview with Kate up, complete with audio.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X