This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you come to mention it...

ROFLMAO!!!! I can just picture it - MacKay and Beckett as Bob Hope and Bing Crosby, "We're off on the road to Atlantis"
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
      Now you come to mention it...

ROFLMAO!!!! I can just picture it - MacKay and Beckett as Bob Hope and Bing Crosby, "We're off on the road to Atlantis"

My friend has been saying it about McKay and Sheppard since we discovered the show!

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
      ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

It's 'McKay' not 'MacKay'.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

i've watched over *michael* a couple of times and noticed that something was missing, and then it hit me ... mckay is. anyone know why he doesn't appear anywhere in this episode?

Comment

Originally posted by dzineguy84
            i've watched over *michael* a couple of times and noticed that something was missing, and then it hit me ... mckay is. anyone know why he doesn't appear anywhere in this episode?
            rewatch it a couple of times... hes there
            Ses
            James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

you either blind and deaf or watching the wrong thing. LOL

Comment

JUST kidding. totally just rewatched it and found the caf scene. nvm. i guess i just found it odd that the rest of the team was so active and he ... wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by dzineguy84
                  Probably because you'll see nothing but McKay (well, 90%) in Grace Under Pressure, coming this Friday to a TV near you

Comment

i've already seen that one; thanks anyway, though

Comment

"Michael" is a mostly medical & military ep. Rodney's not as involved as he would be in other situations.
                      They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
                      Spoiler:
                      Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                        Probably because you'll see nothing but McKay (well, 90%) in Grace Under Pressure, coming this Friday to a TV near you
                        Well there is nothing wrong with that!
                        He obviously heard all the peeps on GW saying there is too much McKay so he stood aside for this eppy. Plus David has to have a break sometime.

Comment

he didn't appear much in michael cause he wasnt needed,
                          Spoiler:
                          teyla bonds with him, ronan hates him cause he is a wraith and shep is "supposed" to be his military leader, weir is in charge and authorized the experiment and beckett made the drug in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by starfox
                            "Michael" is a mostly medical & military ep. Rodney's not as involved as he would be in other situations.
                            Yeah. Rodney being too invovled would have been kind of forced.
                            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                              <mod snip>
                              LOL! Heck, as much as we all love McKay, the man needs to get a break from saving the city sometime!
                              Last edited by Major Tyler; 27 January 2006, 06:48 AM. Reason: remove vulgarities

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                                LOL! Heck, as much as we all love McKay, the man needs to get a break from saving the city sometime!
                                Yeah, they all do...we aren't going to see Teyla or Ronon in Grace Under Pressure so it's only fair....they get their share of "dumping"...hehehehe
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X