This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
    that style is known to all wussies and sissies alike.
    Not a McKay fan ?
    sigpic

Comment

that style is known to all wussies and sissies alike.
      HEY! That style takes years of studious practise and dedication! To execute the perfect fending-off-bat and ear-shattering-shriek-of-doom takes unimaginable focus and inner body power! You think anybody can take any ol' Jow Blo down on the streets with this kind of knowledge? NO! It must be aquired and practised feverishly until it becomes a part of your every BEING! Sure, people see a crazy person flailing and screaming and swooning, but this is all part of the technique!

Kids, don't be fooled! This is an art for people who reside in Da 'Hood if you know what I mean. Sho nuff!
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

He must have used his hard-earned skills a lot to fend off the attackers and theives from his fine Malibu home, if you know what I mean.

Comment

that style is way too easy to master.

Comment

It was the style known as 'How Real People Fight'. It reminded me of Bridget Jones - and that was the best and most realistic fight scene I think I've ever seen in a movie.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
            ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

that style is way too easy to master.
              You dare trivialize McKay's tremendous skill!?

Comment

ooo what ya gonna do bout it?

Comment

To say Mckay fights like a girl is an insult to girls everywhere.

Rodjitsu
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

ooo what ya gonna do bout it?
                    Scratch you and flail my arms in your general direction!

Comment

i see you are also a master of wuss do

Comment

I'm joking. I'd probably axe an opponent with my guitar.

Comment

nope too late

Comment

Originally posted by alfirin_kirinki
                            It was the style known as 'How Real People Fight'. It reminded me of Bridget Jones - and that was the best and most realistic fight scene I think I've ever seen in a movie.
                            I'm kind of missing Doctor Who and Blake's 7 right now!

I remember one episode of Blake's 7 where Avon watches some big guy charge up the hill at him and at just the right moment he kicks him and knocks him down the hill again. Problem solved, now run!

Of course, if the guy had *expected* Avon to try to kick him it would have been a whole different fight...
                            Last edited by Wordsmit2; 26 November 2005, 11:59 PM.
                            Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream
                              Scratch you and flail my arms in your general direction!
                              Say this with a bad French accent and you've got a scene reminiscent of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
                              Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

Believe Rodney’s fighting style to be one of the most ancient known to man.

That, of course, being the art of ‘fight or flight’, with in his case apparently his specialty is heavily based in the ‘flight’ form.

Now before any fans jumps on me, let me make this clear. I’m a Huge supporter of McKay in the cast. He has to be more than 50% of the humor on the show, and without him I don’t think the show would have nearly the great character balance it has.

I haven’t been able to catch every single episode, but I do recall a few acts of ‘bravery’. One being when he pulls out his gun to challenge, and the clip falls out.

But still, if I was facing imminent danger, Rodney would not be my 1st (or even ?th) member of the crew I’d want by my side.

Help! I'm standing up and I can't fall down!

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (PB)

Comment

Working...
                                X