Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jane Kazmarek (Lois, Malcolm in the Middle) was also pregnant in the first season of the show.

Comment

Scully got abducted by aliens to hide GA's pregnancy...

Comment

Really? I did not know that!

You're kidding, right?

Comment

I do believe that was the reason Scully was abducted, although I kinda tuned out of the show at that time.

I would have liked Jessica to stay on as Weir, she was one of my favourite characters from Armageddon and was likeable enough in "The Lost City". Oh well

Comment

Yeah all I knew her from was Armageddon.

"BEAR!!"

Comment

Don't have long know until we find out the quality of the transistion. Personally, I just don't like it when a character switches actors inbetween seasons, regardless of the show.

Comment

Well there's an integrity behind continuity, from the language of the Jaffa to the faces behind the acting. Stargate's been really good to treat it carefully, but since Weir's going to be a regular they didn't want to take chances.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                  Jane Kazmarek (Lois, Malcolm in the Middle) was also pregnant in the first season of the show.

She was pregnet in the forth season, not the first. She had the baby last years finale, and the 100th episode was last season, number 5.
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I'm talking Jane, not Lois. Jane herself was pregnant in the first year. They disguised it with such shows as "Funeral," where she spent a large portion of the episode in a bathtub, and "Smunday," where she was sick in bed. They also disguised it with bathrobes, laundry baskets and briefcases, which was hysterical.

Comment

Other notable Pregnancy masks include: Daphne Moon (Jane Leeves) on Frasier, they explained by her just eating a lot so she felt no pressure in living up to Niles' fantasy of her. Debra Messing on Will and Grace who got covered in shalls and got sent to Cambodia, and spent a lot more time in her room.

I think Jane has been pregnant twice during Malcolm's run. So it fits.

Comment

You'd think in this day and age they'd be able to just CGI away the pregnancy.

Probably tricky and expensive, but it'd be hilarious to see it attempted...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          You'd think in this day and age they'd be able to just CGI away the pregnancy.

Probably tricky and expensive, but it'd be hilarious to see it attempted...
                          The things they can do with computers these days.

Comment

yeah just put a blue sheet around their gut and edit in post

Comment

Dude... I have it... just ASCEND her for the duration of the pregnancy! Then you won't need to worry about the body at all.

Comment

Maybe Jessica was afraid that Atlantis would become as succesful, and that she would be under pressure to be on the show for who knows how many years ! Maybe her dark hair color is her original. and the blonde was colored, just a thought!

Comment

Working...
                                X