Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Yahoo Movies, Gregs Preview, it says they replaced the Oracle because the previous Oracle died (In real life that is)
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

That's what we meant, in not so expressed terms
      __

__

Comment

My eyes are playing tricks on me I thought it said "kick the budget" But anyway, yah, sad The thing happened with 8 simple rules, and it was weird since the dad was practically the main character of the show.

Comment

I didn't know that happened
          __

__

Comment

About... 8 simple rules? John Ritter, the main character (the dad), died during the beginning of the season of last year (i think it was last year)? So the season started with a couple of episodes with him, then had an episode about his death(in the show), so it was written in, very depressing

Comment

I didn't know he died for real, just on the show
              __

__

Comment

ooo, i think it was a heart problem, not sure

Did anyone not like Jessica Steen as Dr. Weir? I thought it would be kind of funny if she still had the role, cause her hair looks similar to Sam's hair, and it was funny seeing two blondes, with similar hair styles on the show, but of course only for the first episodes

Comment

I liked Jessica. Shame she didn't stay!
                  __

__

Comment

Im starting to like the new Weir (even though i haven't seen her in action yet haha...)

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                      About... 8 simple rules? John Ritter, the main character (the dad), died during the beginning of the season of last year (i think it was last year)? So the season started with a couple of episodes with him, then had an episode about his death(in the show), so it was written in, very depressing
                      Huh? Who's John Ritter? Was he in Stargate? Who did he play?

I apologise for my ignorance. It's the tests, I swear, it's not me, it's the tests. (i know, v. lame)
                      Godspeed, Don.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                        ooo, i think it was a heart problem, not sure

Did anyone not like Jessica Steen as Dr. Weir? I thought it would be kind of funny if she still had the role, cause her hair looks similar to Sam's hair, and it was funny seeing two blondes, with similar hair styles on the show, but of course only for the first episodes
                        I don't think Sam is going to appear on Atlantis until later. They only wanted O'Neill and Daniel on the openers because the characters were in the original movie or something...No Teal'c 'til later either.
                        "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
                          I don't think Sam is going to appear on Atlantis until later. They only wanted O'Neill and Daniel on the openers because the characters were in the original movie or something...No Teal'c 'til later either.
                          Yah, thats what AT said in that article about S8, but i understand why they would do that.

Comment

just pulling this post up again.
                            sigpic

Comment

A moderator bumping a thread....interesting.

^ Earth Rules.

"And I hope noone forgot to feed my Rash'nak"

-Daniel, "Icon" Season 8 SG-1

Comment

interesting - why? do that all the time to bring up threads people might be looking for.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X