Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
    I really need to win the lottery! He's finally coming to Germany, and I have no idea how to get there.

Found something. Maybe it's new to some of the LorneLovers.
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...m_Mars_001.jpg
    I hear you, immertreu! I need to get that boy to Orlando. Love the piccie--I've seen (and capped) Mission to Mars, but not Escape from Mars. He looks so young and adorable!
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      I hear you, immertreu! I need to get that boy to Orlando. Love the piccie--I've seen (and capped) Mission to Mars, but not Escape from Mars. He looks so young and adorable!
      Fingers crossed for you!

One big reason why I prefer "Escape from Mars" over "Mission to Mars":

Spoiler:
      He doesn't die!!!

Sorry about the picture quality, I only have the tape.

Comment

Not to mention his accent is very adorkable in "Escape from Mars". teehee
        I still haven't seen the full movie, just clips I've found on youtube.
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I'll have to see if Netflix has the DVD--I've never seen any of "Escape", but also didn't like that one thing of "Mission".
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I do not get this channel! I would have to pay extra & for the price, I might as well buy the movie, which is on my Amazon list anyway. Just need to get my birthday money to the bank.
            Or you could you know just smuggle yourself to my house and go to lunch with the writer of the movie and myself (I am friends with the lady who wrote Growing the Big One and we have a lunch date coming up )

And strangely enough Escape from Mars was released before Mission To Mars which always makes me giggle.
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
              Or you could you know just smuggle yourself to my house and go to lunch with the writer of the movie and myself (I am friends with the lady who wrote Growing the Big One and we have a lunch date coming up )
              You know, I do have a Jet Blue card, if they fly out there. And I've heard so many good things about your area of the country. On a side note, I am two days away from being able to hit "submit" on my Amazon order... But I'd rather be flying west!

And strangely enough Escape from Mars was released before Mission To Mars which always makes me giggle.
              That is odd! Does he have a larger part in Escape? I might just see if I can add it to my Amazon list.
              sigpic

Comment

That is odd! Does he have a larger part in Escape? I might just see if I can add it to my Amazon list.
                It's bigger in "Escape" than in in "Mission".

Comment

You know, I do have a Jet Blue card, if they fly out there. And I've heard so many good things about your area of the country. On a side note, I am two days away from being able to hit "submit" on my Amazon order... But I'd rather be flying west!
                  I totally understand that on (as far as I know JetBlue does NOT fly to seattle BUT I could be wrong. (You'd totally love her. I got to know her about a year before the movie came out and have been friends ever since)

Yes. He is in most of Escape whereas he only has about 5-10 minutes in Mission to (also Michael Shanks is in Escape as well)
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
                    It's bigger in "Escape" than in in "Mission".
                    **Claps both hands over mouth**
                    sigpic

Comment

I totally understand that on (as far as I know JetBlue does NOT fly to seattle BUT I could be wrong. (You'd totally love her. I got to know her about a year before the movie came out and have been friends ever since)
                      I so loved that movie--even without Kavan it would've been cute (mind, he was the yummy icing on the cake!) I grew up in a small town and miss them horribly, miss that community feel.

Yes. He is in most of Escape whereas he only has about 5-10 minutes in Mission to (also Michael Shanks is in Escape as well)
                      Good to know. Will see if it's for sale on Amazon. I've gotta go over there anyway and add a **shudder** recorder (you know, like a flute, but meant for parental torture by 5th graders).

sigpic

Comment

Reminder: A Date With Darkness will play on LMN (My Lifetime channel) October 20th & October 21st!

Comment

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
                          Reminder: A Date With Darkness will play on LMN (My Lifetime channel) October 20th & October 21st!
                          Hope I get that channel!
                          sigpic

Comment

I so loved that movie--even without Kavan it would've been cute (mind, he was the yummy icing on the cake!) I grew up in a small town and miss them horribly, miss that community feel.
                            I live in that town currently (well not THAT town but a similar small town) and it made me think of well...here. LOL

Good to know. Will see if it's for sale on Amazon. I've gotta go over there anyway and add a **shudder** recorder (you know, like a flute, but meant for parental torture by 5th graders).
                            Maybe we can arrange for you to be stunned and then treated by Dr. Lorne? (I'd dig out the cap but I'm just too tired and fuming ATM (see my LJ for the reason) to do so)
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

I live in that town currently (well not THAT town but a similar small town) and it made me think of well...here. LOL
                              I grew up in a little town in New Hampshire that didn't even have its own grocery store. Well, there was the "convenience" store--NOT a chain of any sort, and the feed store, but that was 90% for the animals. We had haunted woods in our back yard, and cows & pigs in our front yard (not our animals, just sort of wandered in from the farm across the street). In winter, we'd put a salt lick outside the back door for the deer. Yup, I know the town well.

Maybe we can arrange for you to be stunned and then treated by Dr. Lorne? (I'd dig out the cap but I'm just too tired and fuming ATM (see my LJ for the reason) to do so)
                              My Little Bear actually found one cheaper (with the case) on another website. I'll call the music teacher later and make sure it's the right one. Dr. Lorne is appreciated any day--I still have that broken toe that needs treatment, after all. Will check out your LJ when I get a sec. For now, it's off to get LB ready for school and me ready for work while I try to kill off the ant invasion I found in my kitchen this morning (lovely way to wake up, that). Here's to tide you over:

sigpic

Comment

The thunking seems to have slowed down. How about this, capped from our wonderful Sha?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X