• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I do not get this channel! I would have to pay extra & for the price, I might as well buy the movie, which is on my Amazon list anyway. Just need to get my birthday money to the bank.
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Are those pics from Growing the Big One? They dont look familiar.
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
            Are those pics from Growing the Big One? They dont look familiar.
            No they are from Iron Invader

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
            Pink lips are pink *me loves*

The more I'm looking this picture the more it reminds me of Popeye... *iz really tired*

Comment

Thnx Del.... I've heard of the movie, just never seen it showing anywhere.
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Iron Invader was originally aired on SyFy last year! Also starring Nicole de Boer & Paul McGillion
                I have a very crappy version of this tv movie. Looking for a better version (HD)...

I also do crappy screencap (see the navigator bar?!)

But he's so stunning, I didn't notice it the first time

Comment

Kavan will be at FedCon next year with Felicia Day. Oh the stories that will be told! hehe

http://www.fedcon.de/index.php?optio...mid=28&lang=en
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Okay, FINALLY have my 'sharing' from Kavan Smith's appearance at the Adelaide Stargate convention done! It's a vid, inspired by seeing him there (so has clips, audio and pics) as well as the things he mentioned during his Q&A ... had some minor issues with audio lag but hopefully not really standing out to anyone but me. Hope you enjoy

sigpic

Comment

Love it, Sha! Adding to my favs list on YouTube later.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Morning Lorne Lovers

Love the vid, Sha

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                            Kavan will be at FedCon next year with Felicia Day. Oh the stories that will be told! hehe

http://www.fedcon.de/index.php?optio...mid=28&lang=en
                            I really need to win the lottery! He's finally coming to Germany, and I have no idea how to get there.

Found something. Maybe it's new to some of the LorneLovers.

Comment

Yes, thanks for that!
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Forgot that PB likes to shrink the pics. So here it is again in its original size + three more.

(Clickable thumbnails)

Comment

Working...
                                X