Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or this, that I capped just recently?

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Or this one?

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Morning WW.

Morning Lorne Lovers

sigpic

Comment

Lovely, Bay. Good morning! Although, it's nearly noon here now.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good morning thunkers - I agree WW - a sad lack of pictorial thunking of Kavan/Lorne here.

Must do my bit to help with that

Last edited by ShaViva; 18 October 2011, 02:39 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

And another:

sigpic

Comment

Laughing:

sigpic

Comment

Oh, and I am happy for my fellow Lorne/Kavan thunkers to snurch my con pics - just please keep my 'label' on them because I'm pretty proud of how good some of them turned out Thanks

sigpic

Comment

One more

sigpic

Comment

Great pics
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Loved his wrinkly forehead in that last one Sha.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody! Missed you all those last weeks! (been busy with the house moving and all! Don't have internet yet, other than on my iPhone...)

Thank's Sha for the lovely Adelaide pictures!! OMG!!! And I really love your video

Hey does anyone still have this picture of the Weitzel studios headshots?

Comment

I don't think we had that one! It's new to me.
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
                                Hi everybody! Missed you all those last weeks! (been busy with the house moving and all! Don't have internet yet, other than on my iPhone...)

Thank's Sha for the lovely Adelaide pictures!! OMG!!! And I really love your video

Hey does anyone still have this picture of the Weitzel studios headshots?
                                http://img67.xooimage.com/files/1/1/...89-2df0a80.png
                                Re Adelaide pics, glad you liked them And happy you liked the vid too

I don't have that particular picture but I have one which must be from the same day ... would love to see more from that day because Kavan looks great!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X