No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK Sha! for YOU.. did the Kavan vid first.. the rest are being loaded..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      Not at all.
      Spoiler:
      There could be a LOT of advantages that do not bear mentioning on a PG-13 site! If you're on DW or LJ, friend me. I think I might make a list...

Hey, that photo looks familiar!

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...4E11_00040.jpg
      duh, didn't even notice I'd posted the very next screencap after the one you posted - I have this problem with screencaps where even if they're similar I can't bear to delete any of them

Spoiler:
      I'm on LJ but hopeless at doing anything there - if I can work out how to friend someone I'll help you make that list

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
      Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences, pics and vids from the con! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.

Nici, I'm glad you two finally met!

ShaViva, congrats!!! Great vid!
      Sabine! Hey *waves* Re the vid, thanks - was fun to make ... all those hours and hours and hours of staring at Lorne ... such a hardship! *grins*

Made another banner tonight - just mucking around the animation again ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
        duh, didn't even notice I'd posted the very next screencap after the one you posted - I have this problem with screencaps where even if they're similar I can't bear to delete any of them

Spoiler:
        I'm on LJ but hopeless at doing anything there - if I can work out how to friend someone I'll help you make that list

Sabine! Hey *waves* Re the vid, thanks - was fun to make ... all those hours and hours and hours of staring at Lorne ... such a hardship! *grins*

Made another banner tonight - just mucking around the animation again ...

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...neAnimated.gif
        I can't bear to get rid of any pics, either, although I'm a LOT newer to capping than you!

Lovely new siggie.
        Spoiler:
        Will look for you on LJ. Same name?
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Repost --

Sha -- what program do you use to get the animations. This is really cool... You're so brave ... for taking the time to stare hour after hour after hour at Lorne/Kavan!!!
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Great video Brneyestx! Thanks for sharing it
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Sha love the new Kavan sig.. that is cool..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                OK Sha! for YOU.. did the Kavan vid first.. the rest are being loaded..

<link deleted>
                THANK YOU!!! Fantastic stuff Brn - watched it a few times and I'm still laughing, especially with that tip on giving compliments. You're so good to us!!! Will look forward to seeing all the other vids of course but Kavan is the pinnacle!!! Glad you like my new Lorne sig - I probably won't use it as my sig but I might post it in lieu of a a screencap from time to time.

ww - glad I'm not the only one with that screencap problem. I wonder sometimes if people look in my PB folders and think 'what the?' because I've loaded so many similar caps
                Spoiler:
                re LJ, yep same name. I'm ShaViva everywhere I can be; I think the only place I couldn't use it was YouTube where I'm ShaViva3

scifisgfan - thanks re the compliment on my new sig. I use GIMP for all my banners. It has an add-on animation package that I use - I can link you to a tutorial if you're interested in learning more. I'm still learning myself and making it up as I go along as well And LOL on being brave spending all those hours looking at Lorne/Kavan!!

sigpic

Comment

scifisgfan - thanks re the compliment on my new sig. I use GIMP for all my banners. It has an add-on animation package that I use - I can link you to a tutorial if you're interested in learning more. I'm still learning myself and making it up as I go along as well And LOL on being brave spending all those hours looking at Lorne/Kavan!!
                  Sure- you can VM or PM me the link if you dont want to put it here... might be considered too much 'off topic' to post. I've heard of GIMP, just never used it.
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                    Sure- you can VM or PM me the link if you dont want to put it here... might be considered too much 'off topic' to post. I've heard of GIMP, just never used it.
                    Be very careful SciFiSGFan, it will suck you in and eat up all your extra time,
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                      Be very careful SciFiSGFan, it will suck you in and eat up all your extra time,
                      "Extra Time" -- what is that?
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Under spoiler just because you have to hold on to your chair before clicking on it. I warned ya!
                        FTW!!! *rofl & explode*

Spoiler:

Thank's to @AirikahChaira on Twitter for those awesomesauce pictures of Kavan on the set

And don't miss the "One Small Step" promo trailer

Comment

Lol!
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

What a card! Love the pants.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              What a card! Love the pants.
                              My guess is that they are for green screen work.
                              sigpic

Comment

OK, capped some of "Eve's Christmas" tonight. Never thought I would be saying this, but not really liking the look. Kavan and blonde hair do not go well together.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X