Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immertreu View Post
    You're welcome.

I really need to finish capping this movie properly so I can post new pics.
    Yes, yes you do.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

There's more on my PB account if anyone wants them.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice run, Cam!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                      Nice run, Cam!
                      Thanks WW. God he's so young there!! He was 26 when that came out.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                        Thanks WW. God he's so young there!! He was 26 when that came out.
                        Awww... I remember 26. Well, some of it. The nights are a little fuzzy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I need smiling Kavan today.

Comment

Don't know where those are from, but I like 'em! I like 'em!

{{HUGS}} Sounds like a rough day, immer. Does this help?

sigpic

Comment

Don't know where those are from, but I like 'em! I like 'em!

{{HUGS}} Sounds like a rough day, immer. Does this help?
                              They are from the unaired "TruCalling" pilot. That's why the quality is so bad.

Yes, it helps! Thank you so much *hugs back* I'm just tired (we celebrated a colleague's birthday last night) and everybody was a little bleary-eyed today. lol

Comment

I sort of remember being 26. Mind that was about three decades ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X