No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have a sc of him with the rocket launcher in Duet?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Oooh yes, I love Major Lorne, especially with that rocket launcher! Too bad the poor guy missed..

Comment

Wow you are fast! These are great pics!

Comment

Hes so cute and very hot with weapons.
          part of:
          Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

You can see his frustration when he realizes he missed. Teyla's expression is a bit weird, though. That "Oooo, tough luck!" thing. And the brute with the Tick-like lack of any expression at all.

Yummy pics, Merentha. Thanks!

Comment

A banner for TPTB of our boy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Why settle for second place? I think Lorne deserves his OWN command. Make him a team leader, not a follower. And please let him one-up Shepppard once in a while.
                I meant 2IC for the expedition, not for Shep's team. Though if he were on Shep's team we'd get to see him every week.

But yes, he so should get his own team, with Zelenka as the scientist. He wouldn't annoy him as much as McKay would.

Comment

Hello fellow LoveLornes.

Just wanted to say that I loved him in Duet. Sure he only had two lines but the man can sure handle a rocket launcher. Sigh.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                  Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                    Huntings good. If i provide the sack we could kidnap him and make him our plaything
                    Deal. We'll take turns.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                    Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Ya know, I can't decide if I'm annoyed that Kavan isn't on 4400 more... or relived, 'cause it means more time to wrk on Atlantis. I'm thinking the latter. He's much more of a full character on Atlantis. But still... gotta get my fix.

Comment

Here are more screen caps from enemy mine

Last edited by purpletoo1; 07 August 2005, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Is it just me or does the shorter "hipper" hair cut that Lorne / Kavan sports in Atlantis really make him look much younger than he does in "Enemy Mine"?

Comment

Yeah, I think the shorter hair makes him look younger. And while both hairstyles are okay, I prefer it shorter. I like short hair on my guys.

Comment

I agree with you, his hair looks thicker therefore younger in Atlantis. He also seems to be stockier in Atlantis, a very healthy, very nice look!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                I agree with you, his hair looks thicker therefore younger in Atlantis. He also seems to be stockier in Atlantis, a very healthy, very nice look!
                                I agree - he does seem stockier as well. The change has nearly reinvented Lorne I think. When you put screencaps side by side he hardly looks like the same man! Way to go Kavan!

Comment

Working...
                                X