Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    I like it. And call him Marc!!!
    Yep! Marc Lorne...kinda sounds like a spy name!

Comment

I also vote for Marcus with Marc for short. Marcus Lorne aka Marc Lorne. I like it. I like it.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Hehe, a spy name! A tough spy name!! So Marcus (Marc) unless their are any objections we should vote yeah or neah, so far we have 4 yeah and 0 neah:
        Shadow
        Cathain
        Purple
        Gate
        Is this correct? His middle name is no biggy for me, as long as he sounds tough, what ever you guys like.

Comment

Marcus has my vote!

Comment

Major Marcus "Marc" Lorne

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Marcus 'Marc' Lorne has my vote!

So, now we just inform TPTB of our decision, and wait for it to show up in the script?

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha

So, now we just inform TPTB of our decision, and wait for it to show up in the script?
                Honestly I'm not sure how TPTB picked up on Major Davis. I think it was due impart from fan fiction. I could be wrong. I've been thinking about doing a Lorne fic anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  Honestly I'm not sure how TPTB picked up on Major Davis. I think it was due impart from fan fiction. I could be wrong. I've been thinking about doing a Lorne fic anyway!
                  Only kidding about that part of course, but it'll be interesting to see if he does end up with a name. Ooooh, Lorne fic!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha

I like Marcus Lorne... somebody should PM Joe M

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Marc..............has such a strong feel to it!! I am not going to pm Joe only to have him tell me they all ready have a name for him, that would be humiliating for me because I admire him. Let Shadow do it, she has a tougher skin than me and she started the thread, LOL

But first lets wait to see if there are any objections, maybe one more day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                        Lorne fic? ooo
                        But Joe said he and the other writers don't read fan fic. So maybe someone p.m.ed one of them with Mj Davis' new name. lol, it is cool that he got his name like that!

Comment

Joe?? Pfft! You're better off asking Martin Gero. He's one of the most kickass writers on the show AND he excels at character development.

Comment

Ok, Shadow gets to tell Martin!

Comment

*laughs* Well someone has to tell someone, now that we have the name settled who are we going to tell?!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Joe?? Pfft! You're better off asking Martin Gero. He's one of the most kickass writers on the show AND he excels at character development.
                                That's a good start, flattery will get you everywhere!

Comment

Working...
                                X