Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
    Kavan Smith AND Seann William Scott! Double thunk!!
    I've liked Seann ever since meeting him on the set of Final Destination. Sweet guy. I just wish he had better taste in movies because other than Final Destination and Bulletproof Monk, I've hated almost everything he's been in. He generally plays an idiot, and I despise idiots. Will definitely have to check out Stark Raving Mad, though.

Ooo, and I think I remember "Sergei" from Escape from Mars. Gonna need to check that out again. And the other Mars one.

Comment

Kavan Smith AND Seann William Scott! Double thunk!!
      THanks for the rec.
      Oh trust me - this is a great must see, Seann plays a thief! Its pretty funny and then of course there is the character of Michael Frakes played by you know who!

Comment

I actually walked out of Mission to Mars about half an hour into it...and look at all the goodness i missed

Maat, you met SWS OMG I'd have just died!

C'mon, folks, feel the love.
        I'd rather feel Kavan

Comment

'd rather feel Kavan
          Yes, well, that goes without saying.

As for SWS, I didn't have a clue who he was at the time. And I was mostly too busy freezing my tiny ass off in the cold and the rain to pay much attention to who was around me. I was there to bask in the glory of The Wongs (Glen Morgan & Jim Wong) and everything else was just details.

Seriously, I do wonder if Kavan could pop up at a con somewhere. Maybe Gatecon. He's been in a few other scifi things, so he'd be a good catch.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Yes, well, that goes without saying.

As for SWS, I didn't have a clue who he was at the time. And I was mostly too busy freezing my tiny ass off in the cold and the rain to pay much attention to who was around me. I was there to bask in the glory of The Wongs (Glen Morgan & Jim Wong) and everything else was just details.

Seriously, I do wonder if Kavan could pop up at a con somewhere. Maybe Gatecon. He's been in a few other scifi things, so he'd be a good catch.
            Can you imagine? Okay here goes my over-active fiction mind again...

You're sitting at a table during the interview part of a convention watching as some of your favorite Sci-Fi actors and actresses speak on stage when a handsome man asks if the seat next to yours is taken. You look up to find Kavan!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              Can you imagine? Okay here goes my over-active fiction mind again...

You're sitting at a table during the interview part of a convention watching as some of your favorite Sci-Fi actors and actresses speak on stage when a handsome man asks if the seat next to yours is taken. You look up to find Kavan!
              ...To which you say 'Not at all, take a seat' whilst pushing your friend off the chair. You then plow him with drink and on walking him back to his elevator, procede to jump him.

And everyone lives happily ever after

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                Nah, meet him at the bar, afterward. You're at a table with your buds when one of the "bigger" actors comes along with Kavan in tow and asks to join in. Everyone shuffles to crowd around Mr. Big Stuff, leaving Kavan to take the empty seat beside you. He's feeling a bit ignored and "What the hell am I doing here?" but you manage to make his night because you actually know who he is- even beyond Stargate- and can carry on a semi-intelligent conversation despite matching him drink for drink.

Comment

...To which you say 'Not at all, take a seat' whilst pushing your friend off the chair. You then plow him with drink and on walking him back to his elevator, procede to jump him.

And everyone lives happily ever after
                  Ah! Not quite. Kavan goes on to make it big in every aspect of entertainment. Huge movie star, becames the lead in a TV show and when he accepts all of his many, many awards on stage he always thanks his loving and caring wife - whom he met at a Sci Fi convention!

Comment

This is what I found that may give some clue to his hight. But like I said, it doesn't matter to me short or tall.

Comment

Hehe, all these threads for the great secondary characters of Stargate. I just saw the pictures for Conversion and I was like "YES!!! He made it to Atlantis." Now all they have to do is get Dixon on the show again. *crosses fingers and wishes for Dixon*

And I recognised him from the 4400 as well. Too cool. And to add to the thunk, he has very pretty eyes.

Again, have to say am so glad that he's on for more than one episode of Atlantis.

Comment

Sorry off topic, but in that pic the lady looks HILARIOUS!!!

I think some may think Kavan is a bit short but perhaps that's because he's rather broad-shouldered.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmm... Torri's about a head taller than me, maybe a bit more. But honestly, whether he's a hobbit or an elf, I'd still be all over him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            Hmm... Torri's about a head taller than me, maybe a bit more. But honestly, whether he's a hobbit or an elf, I'd still be all over him.
                            Agreed, I've learned not to be picky I'm about 5'4" maybe 5'5" on a good day so there are always heels

Comment

Looks as though Lorne will be in Duet too. Wow. Is he going to be in ever episode because I defintaly wont be complaining if he is.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Wow, I've seen this picture a hundred times and never noticed him til now. That's great that he is in so many eps!

Comment

Working...
                                X