Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    Ya, at the END of the day, but you lose that hour of daylight in the morning. I find it harder to get up when it's still dark out.
    DST OT
    Spoiler:
    I find it hard to get up PERIOD!!! But for me, I kinda prefer the end of the day because with my job, I don't get home until late and the extra daylight at the end give me some extra romping time!

So uh, anybody want to send their muse over to me so he/she can give my muse a swift kick in the..... well, you know how this sentence should end! I REALLY want to do some kind of fic work while I have the chance but I need to be MOTIVATED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      DST OT
      Spoiler:
      I find it hard to get up PERIOD!!! But for me, I kinda prefer the end of the day because with my job, I don't get home until late and the extra daylight at the end give me some extra romping time!
      I'm dont like getting up early either and I guess I shouldnt complain - 5am "sun-in-the-window" will come soon enough!

So uh, anybody want to send their muse over to me so he/she can give my muse a swift kick in the..... well, you know how this sentence should end! I REALLY want to do some kind of fic work while I have the chance but I need to be MOTIVATED!!!
      I'd send mine, but then I'd have to let it out of the basement and then it would have complete run of the house mind. I need to keep in contained for now - no time to deal with it.
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        need to go back to sleep... i hate DST
        Amen to that!!!! The ONLY good thing about it IMO is the extra hour of daylight.

I'd lend you mine, but it ran off as well I thinking about laying a trap to catch it

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
          I'd send mine, but then I'd have to let it out of the basement and then it would have complete run of the house mind. I need to keep in contained for now - no time to deal with it.
          Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          I'd lend you mine, but it ran off as well I thinking about laying a trap to catch it
          Thanks for the offers.

EB, if you need help setting a trap let me know! I'm currently watching Scooby Doo so that should give some help with trap setting!

Comment

EB - OT

Spoiler:
            Are you guys getting the rain again? We are supposed to get dumped on by snow later today but the storm looks to still be out in IA.
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I'd send you mine, but we know that my muses/plot bunnies and your muse don't play well together(well actually they do, a little too well )

Okay won't be around much today got 2" of snow here *again* last night. **sighs**
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                Woooo, get you!! Well done... how did it go?
                Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                Wow... how did it go?
                Quite well, actually. But then again I knew the rep I interviewed because she's the boss of one of my co-workers Now I'm waiting for the interview to surface on a net-platform for free radios so I can link it to the rep...

Amen to that!!!! The ONLY good thing about it IMO is the extra hour of daylight.
                That's not a good thing. That is, if you are such a night owl like I am. I hate going to bed and hearing birds already making noise outside. But hey, we've got until the end of the month to switch to DST

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                Okay won't be around much today got 2" of snow here *again* last night. **sighs**
                Did it keep on snowing today?
                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                I will never accept defeat.
                I will never quit.
                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                ------
                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Hope you had a good time!

I did thanks... got REALLY hyper which is my version of drunk... if you get my meaning, effectively, Sprite is my alcohol.

How are we all this Sunday evening?

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                  Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                  Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

On *THAT* page... Someone's sad!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

On *THAT* page... Someone's sad!
                          Spoiler:
                          http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ramjay/sunday1208.jpg
                          Oh no, can't have that, way to keep on top of it Atlantean

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                            Oh no, can't have that, way to keep on top of it Atlantean

Spoiler:
                            Not a problem! It's not like I have anything better to do than hang out here all day!! Actually.. strike that!! I do have other things to do but I'm just not doing them!!! I am SUCH a procrastinator!!

Sci AWESOME banner!!

Comment

Not a problem! It's not like I have anything better to do than hang out here all day!! Actually.. strike that!! I do have other things to do but I'm just not doing them!!! I am SUCH a procrastinator!!

Sci AWESOME banner!!
                              I hear ya buddy, been doing a mid-term exam this weekend, it's not due until Monday at midnight, so I've been procrastinating all weekend. It's mostly done, but seriously, I'd rather do this

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                                I hear ya buddy, been doing a mid-term exam this weekend, it's not due until Monday at midnight, so I've been procrastinating all weekend. It's mostly done, but seriously, I'd rather do this
                                Ugh! I completely understand about the mid-terms. Thankfully mine were put out of their, or rather MY, misery last week. This week is "Spring Break" but that's whole new galaxy of topics right there!!

Comment

Working...
                                X