No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I knew I'd added a lot more postings to multiquote, but I have no idea where they went... I just remember those by mac about the stuff she betaed for me... and as you can see, I already added chapter 14 of "Show the world" Otherwise... I can't remember it (darn that multiquote button... it makes you lazy ).

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    O/T:
    Spoiler:
    She did really well, enjoyed herself and even brought home her first art project
    So nice to hear. What did she do?

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
    Me too....I am sooooooooooooo tired. My eyes feel like they are about to drop out of my head and go looking for a bed all on their own.
    Poor kethry. But hey, it's weekend now. For you, that is. I still have two more days of media conference

Why not? The flyboys' honour is at stake.
    They'll find something else to get back at the Marines... maybe... if they're lucky...
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      Quick question --

What ever happened to redoing Kavan's picture on WIKI? Was wondering if it would be possible to do a screen capture of the interview with Firefly from Jan? Probably dont want the still shot he took with the sign for us all - looks sick in that one - but I'm sure there are a couple good looks from the video? I wouldnt think Firefly would mind if someone used that. Anyway -- just curious.
      Don't know...we stopped at the pic/copyright question, I think. But a screen cap from FFs interview shouldn't pose a problem or can anyone think of one?

That might be our solution.... Good thinking SF.
      sigpic
      I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        Poor kethry. But hey, it's weekend now. For you, that is. I still have two more days of media conference

They'll find something else to get back at the Marines... maybe... if they're lucky...

Weekend! Thank God.
        Spoiler:
        If I had to go back to work tomorrow, I think I'd make a detour by the doc and get another week of rest. I am definitely not up to a complete week of work. We'll see how next week starts. I am thinking a "Kur" might not be a bad idea. Though I hate these things.

Btw, Row...

Spoiler:
        Have you seen "Der Schuh des Manitou-the musical" ? We're having the movie on in the background and they keep advertinzing the musical. Berlin, Theater des Westens, I think.

Good luck for your weekend. Think of the Photoshop seminar and all the lovely banners you'll produce afterwards.
        sigpic

Comment

Weekend! Thank God.
          Spoiler:
          If I had to go back to work tomorrow, I think I'd make a detour by the doc and get another week of rest. I am definitely not up to a complete week of work. We'll see how next week starts. I am thinking a "Kur" might not be a bad idea. Though I hate these things.
          Seeing that you've been suffering from that cough for weeks now... yeah, maybe that's a good idea.

Btw, Row...

Spoiler:
          Have you seen "Der Schuh des Manitou-the musical" ? We're having the movie on in the background and they keep advertinzing the musical. Berlin, Theater des Westens, I think.
          Spoiler:
          Nope, haven't seen it yet, although my family actually likes musicals (and yes, it's Theater des Westens). But I saw "Mord ist mein Geschäft, Liebling" yesterday... and that movie is just so . I keep wanting the soundtrack (all the good Rat Pack stuff ).

Good luck for your weekend. Think of the Photoshop seminar and all the lovely banners you'll produce afterwards.
          If I can actually remember all the stuff from the PS workshop yesterday...
          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
          ------

Comment

See, Mac, what did I tell you....she'll love it --- except for when she'll hate it because her bestest friend doesn't love her anymore and all the other kids have nicer toys...and all the other things.
            Yes, you were right, lol. thanks for that btw. Oh and I owe you an email

How do you get good coffee out of a school deal? In my experience the words school and good coffee simply do not go together.

Okay, what is "flagging"?

*iz confused*
            "Good Coffee" is what I found at one of the little hole in the wall shops in my town with 'free wifi'(I refuse to pay $6 an hour for wifi @ starbucks).

Flagging is the people in the construction industry who stand on the side of the road directing traffic.

Then you had better start freeing space on the refridgerator.

Too bad. Maybe you'll find a way. *fingers crossed*
            Already have been, now just have to decide what to do with some of the stuff that came off it lol.

Oh no, I'd already ran into one road block when my car died. Then I found a way around that recently, but they all talked it over and decided that it would be better if I didn't come, because they will be super busy(the lucky ducks get to be at the Con)

Okay, I knew I'd added a lot more postings to multiquote, but I have no idea where they went... I just remember those by mac about the stuff she betaed for me... and as you can see, I already added chapter 14 of "Show the world" Otherwise... I can't remember it (darn that multiquote button... it makes you lazy ).

So nice to hear. What did she do?
            *pat pat pat* poor Row, I've been having trouble with the multiquote button lately too, don't know why. Read and reviewed the chapter. Good job.

Ooooh I think Kethry will like it if its the plot bunny I'm thinking of....(the one I gave you)
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Back again for a bit.... I either have gremlins in my inboxes or I suddenly became very popular - I've had 12 PM's today and 6 e-mails!!! I'm still catching up on some stuff from yesterday, so anyone who msg'd me will get a reply at some point tonight!!

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
              I'm about to go for the evening but hi!

I love them bickering too!!! It's funny, especially in "the Game"

I had a good day, you?

Right, have to go, mum wants me off the computer
              Hi & bye Mountie *waves*

Glad you had a good day! Mine was tiring but ok thanks!

O/T:
              Spoiler:
              She did really well, enjoyed herself and even brought home her first art project

I've been better, just heard from some friends that when they are in Seattle end of the month to go to Vancouver, I won't be able to see them.
              OT
              Spoiler:
              Awww that's great! Pinned to the fridge I assume?

Oh no, how come? Can you change any committments in advance?

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/kethryveris/Banners/th_LorneTallship.jpg

Me too....I am sooooooooooooo tired. My eyes feel like they are about to drop out of my head and go looking for a bed all on their own.
              Oooooh purdy banner kethry

*runs a hot bubble bath and pours a large glass of wine* there you go hun, enjoy!

He's everywhere, isn't he? Wasn't he the Jaffa-Jaffa of Yu?
              No I don't think he was, he does look like him though I'm thinking one of the Atlantis technicians or something? Oh, I started watching Supernatural a couple of days ago, and I swear there are only so many actors in Canada/America.... I've spotted at least 5 or 6 people from SG and I'm only 5 eps in!!

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
              Good afternoon/evening peeps -- just dropping out of today's hyper-space for a few minutes!

RL - OT
              Spoiler:
              Hope everyone is good. What a busy morning - 35 min drive to the east side of town to get cake decorating stuff for brotherinlaw's girlfriend, then to south side of town to get bobcat parts, then home then the 20 mile drive to drop the parts and fire up at the other farm! ALL before noon! What a morning - oh ya, and got my jewelry from last weekend. Now doing laundry and need to finish the cleaning I got side-tracked from yesterday. Tomorrow we head across the state to get taxes done. (I'm tired just thinking about it!)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s/sigthunk.jpg
              Hey SciFi *waves* how do you get time to eat or sleep with everything else going on?? *wonders if SciFi is actually Wonderwoman*

Another purdy banner

sigpic

Comment

QUEEN we miss ya anyway *hugs*
                sigpic

Comment

Seeing that you've been suffering from that cough for weeks now... yeah, maybe that's a good idea.
                  Yeah... maybe..we'll see. I just don't like that kind of regulated life. Health nuts all around.

Spoiler:
                  Nope, haven't seen it yet, although my family actually likes musicals (and yes, it's Theater des Westens). But I saw "Mord ist mein Geschäft, Liebling" yesterday... and that movie is just so . I keep wanting the soundtrack (all the good Rat Pack stuff ).

If I can actually remember all the stuff from the PS workshop yesterday...
                  I have been threatened with dire consequences if we miss this one as well....we missed so many movies the last few months.
                  sigpic

Comment

*pat pat pat* poor Row, I've been having trouble with the multiquote button lately too, don't know why.
                    I think the only problem is that I tagged most postings from yesterday with my father's PC, not my own or something...

Read and reviewed the chapter. Good job.
                    *cookie

Ooooh I think Kethry will like it if its the plot bunny I'm thinking of....(the one I gave you)
                    Well... uh... you know... uh... about that...
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                    ------

Comment

Yeah... maybe..we'll see. I just don't like that kind of regulated life. Health nuts all around.
                      Psht, you want to get better or not?

I have been threatened with dire consequences if we miss this one as well....
                      And rightly so. One of the movies I wish they'd produce for the international market to show that Germans do have a sense of humor
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        QUEEN we miss ya anyway *hugs*
                        Hey CKO, seems ages since I saw you! How you doing? *hugs*

Psht, you want to get better or not?
                        LOL, you've got a point there Row! *waves*

My photobucket album seems determined not to let me out of my Ronon albums atm.... I'm working on pics!!

sigpic

Comment

i is good.. have today off... so that's always a plus
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Oooooh purdy banner kethry
                            *Bows* Thanks.

*runs a hot bubble bath and pours a large glass of wine* there you go hun, enjoy!
                            Ohhhh, thanksso much. *hugs Queen*

*slurps wine*

*has Lorne pics in bathroom*

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs*

No I don't think he was, he does look like him though I'm thinking one of the Atlantis technicians or something? Oh, I started watching Supernatural a couple of days ago, and I swear there are only so many actors in Canada/America.... I've spotted at least 5 or 6 people from SG and I'm only 5 eps in!!

Have you tried Eureka? Love hat show. Funny, intelligent, great actors, great stories. Almost everyone --with the exception of Kavan-- has shown up there.

Hey SciFi *waves* how do you get time to eat or sleep with everything else going on?? *wonders if SciFi is actually Wonderwoman*

Another purdy banner
                            Busy weaver, isn't she?

Well, I'm off to bed. Can't keep my eyes open anymore.

Night and happy thunking.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              i is good.. have today off... so that's always a plus
                              Oh that calls for a 'nana

*Bows* Thanks.

Ohhhh, thanksso much. *hugs Queen*

*slurps wine*

*has Lorne pics in bathroom*

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs*
                              Sounds like it hit the spot! Best way to spend an evening IMO... well, one of them!!

Have you tried Eureka? Love hat show. Funny, intelligent, great actors, great stories. Almost everyone --with the exception of Kavan-- has shown up there.
                              No, I'd never heard of it until about 2 weeks ago!! I kept saying I'd never watch Supernatural, but sooooo many people kept telling me I'd like it that I gave in and watched a few clips on YouTube - it seemed less kiddie than I'd expected so I gave it a go. Plus, if I stick with it, we have Kavan in 2 seasons time!

Busy weaver, isn't she?

Well, I'm off to bed. Can't keep my eyes open anymore.

Night and happy thunking.
                              Sure is!!

I'm off too, gonna get another ep in before 'im indoors forces me to watch The 4400!

*waves*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                                *waves* Evening all, just a flying visit. How is everyone?

He doesn't look happy about something!!

Awww, I love those 2 together. *grabs a bowl of popcorn and settles in to wait for the bickering*

Great minds think alike!

Oh I do, but I'll keep it in my head! Or work out how the hell to request fics on LJ!!

Love the Simon says run Plickies!

Hehe, things just come spilling out... glad sometimes they make sense!

Isn't the Asian guy in SG too? He looks famililar

^^ such a dirty grin... love it!!

Whatever you did to that pic greytop it gives him a whole new look... kinda Badass Lorne!!

Nothing like it!

Hey Mountie, hope you had a good day!
                                Glad you appreciated my "Simon Says" run, sometimes I just need to amuse myself

Crap did that one, so Simon says sign a book, lame, I know, but whatever

Ignore me
                                Last edited by Plickies; 06 March 2009, 02:40 PM.

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Working...
                                X