No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*does cannon ball into deeeeeeeeeep end of the gutter* Wicked pix lovelies!! GUH. Just freaking GUH. *high fives Jason for all of his hard work* Did I mention GUH? hehe More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

That was rather delicious, wasn't it? *dies*
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*revives Ever* Can't have thunkers dropping like stones cuz Jason's shirtless. *does cannon ball into deeeeeeep end of the gutter* C'mon in lovelies...the water's great!! More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Holy crap Ever, what a wicked shot! GUH. Just freaking GUH. Hmm...just how many shirtless Jason pix do ya cheeky monkeys have? Isn't research fun? More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, dearheart! I have lots and lots of pics of shirtless Jason. Some I can even post here!

sigpic

Comment

I just saw Jason on "Conan" tonight. He was really funny!!!
                Read My Auto-die-ography here. That is my blog. That is all you need to know.
                http://autumnnoxx.blogspot.com/

Comment

Conan the movie? Or Conan O'Brien? I always thought it would be funny to have Conan on Conan.
                  sigpic

Comment

He was on the Conan O'Brien show a week or two before Conan came out to theaters I would post the clip but it looks like it is gone from Youtube
                    sigpic

Comment

Post if you want!
                      sigpic

Comment

okay it is not on Youtube but I did find it on another site here it is on the bottom of the page
                        sigpic

Comment

That was awesome!
                          sigpic

Comment

I love the cat part "I have yarn!"
                            sigpic

Comment

*grins* That Conan bit was hysterical. Thanks for finding a link for it DG. Ever, ya got any more shirtless Momoa pix? *wink wink nudge nudge* hehe More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Everlovin, I have not seen that pic of shirtless Ronon! I assume it was behind the scenes? *thunk*
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Working...
                                X