Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Bullet to the Head shot...

Not too Jason-y, but better than nothing! Clickety.

sigpic

Comment

*glomps Lah and drags her back into the thread* Hiya hon!! Long time no read. *supports Lah's head outta the drink so she doesn't sink too far into the gutter* What? Can't have ya flailing in the gutter and getting sick. Wicked pic by the way. GUH. Just freaking GUH. We'll take all of the Jason-y goodness we can get. Yeah that came out a tad cheeky. lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

*intentional repost*
        Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
        Dang!!! *puts Jason on her (short) list of guys with nice legs, right under David Tennant*
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Excuse me while I squee very loudly...

MY CONAN DVD/BLURAY SET JUST ARRIVED IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* We apologise for that outburst and return you to your normal programming...
          sigpic

Comment

*smirks* No worries Lah. Jason inspires that kinda reaction. hehe Does your combo deal include an outtake/blooper reel? My dvd didn't which is a pity cuz ya know Jason's got great comedic timing. Can ya imagine Jason in full Conan battle pose then he daintily tosses his long hair and bats his eyelashes to engage his enemy? *snickers* Yup,way too much caffeine. lol Enjoy your dvds Lah!! You'll laugh at the commentary Jason and Rose McGowan did...they play off of each other very well. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas!! Hope Santa is very good to all of you!!!
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Happy Holidays, everyone! Thanks for all the great Thunking moments!
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year 2012

Comment

Merry Christmas fellow Ronon thunkers.

I take it these Conan commentaries that everyone is talking about are only on Blue Ray? I was saving mine for a rainy day and when I went looking for it I only found a couple of extras - and certainly no blooper reel or commentary. Bummer.
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Happy Holidays gang!! Kiwi,the commentary I spoke of earlier is also on the "regular" dvd so to speak. I was just remarking that it would've been cool if there had been a blooper reel. Maybe ya have to access the setup feature on your dvd (I think that's where I found mine) to have the commentary run. Cheers gang!! More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

^ thanks CRW. I did have a good look through the set up features but it was late at night and I'd had a bit to drink so maybe I missed them. I'll cross my fingers and have another look. I really want to hear Jason's voice!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas

sigpic
                        Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

*smirks* No worries Kiwi. Hopefully you'll find the option to set up the commentary. Check the back of the dvd cover;usually dvds will have what "added" features are on the disk. Mine has the commentary and the fight scenes and whatnot listed. Hope this helps. Happy Boxing Day gang!! More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*does cannon ball into deeeeep end of the gutter* Thanks for that wicked Momoa shot Ever!! GUH...just freaking GUH. What is that pic from? Did I mention GUH? lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

That's from his indie film "Road to Pamplona" or something like that. There are some waaay hot pics of him from that! Hoping it comes out soon!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X