No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've come to realize just how smart Teyla and Ronon are. Instead of getting involved in fights, they just sit back and watch. Smart.
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Ever,what pic is that from? Is it one of Jason's short films? Lah,hopefuly it's very good news for 6 Bullets like Ever suggested. *scratches head* AMC,I always saw Ronon and Teyla as active participants in fights...not sitting back and watching. Of course Teyla would try diplomacy first,then kick arse if that failed...and Ronon would add his physical support to any fight Teyla tried to prevent. However,if you're referring to the lack of fighting,storylines,and character development in the later seasons of Atlantis,we all know why that happened and who bares the responsiblity for the fiasco that became Atlantis. *hops off soapbox she didn't realize she hopped up on* lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Whups!! I was referring to the Rodney/John fights.
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Yeah, that pic is from Road to (from? I can never remember) Paloma
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*smirks* Thanks Ever...we know it's a road to somewhere. hehe *grins* Glad ya clarified your post AMC...yeah,I'd sit back and watch too. Hell,I'd even sell popcorn and soda. More Momoa shots please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

I'm just passing through for a thunk over everyone's favourite Satedan. Nice valentines pics everyone.
              sigpic
              Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

*glomps Kiwi* Hiya hon!! Long time no type. Come back and visit a bit when ya can. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

A friend wanted me to find a "happy" quote and I found one that I thought would be perfect with a word change and then it hit me that the same would work for anyone and so I made this

I made it using this pic(I had not seen it before)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    A friend wanted me to find a "happy" quote and I found one that I thought would be perfect with a word change and then it hit me that the same would work for anyone and so I made this

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...t/godloves.jpg

I made it using this pic(I had not seen it before)

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...188smaller.jpg
                    Girl, I'm a BELIEVER!;D
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Glad it is liked
                      sigpic

Comment

*glomps Kiwi* Hiya hon!! Long time no type. Come back and visit a bit when ya can. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        Thanks, CRW. It's nice to drop back and see that this place still exists. Ronon has to be my best every fantasy guy. One big, badass sexy Satedan.

dragongirl, I stumbled across that pic of Jason for the first time only a couple of days ago! Needless to say, my eyes almost fell out of my head. Love the banner you made

My Jason thunk pic of the day:
                        sigpic

Comment

That is a gorgeous pic of him
                          sigpic

Comment

Started a few games here are the Stargate related ones
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Thanks for the links, poundpuppy29. I can't believe I actually had to add Ronon to the list. What's not to love about our favourite satedan!

dragongirl, I love that pic of Jason too. Such a gorgeous man *dreamy sigh*

Does anyone have any more screen caps of this sequence (taken from the DVD extras). Jason looks jaw droppingly gorgeous in those pants with his hair tied back:

sigpic

Comment

Yummy yummy yummy back
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X