• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    Why they were in Houston weren't they?
    Yepsies!!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    *does cannon ball into deeeeeep end of the gutter* Wicked pix gang!! More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    The gutter AKA the one place you end up NOT going when drawing male figures!!
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Comment

Greytop,love that second pic!! More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Great pix Greytop!! More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Lovely double thunk pix Greytop!! Um...I'd like to request a bound,possibly gagged Satedan please. hehe *dangles shirtless Ronon cookies to inspire pix* More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

That's all of the Momoa pic I have.

Comment

Awesome pix Greytop!! It was a lovely collection. GUH. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

*kicks thread* So a friend of mine has not seen Conan. Guess what we're watchin' when I have a chance to get it from the house!!

Comment

*glomps AMC* Hiya hon!! Long time no type. Hope University's going well for ya. You should have a Conan party to celebrate Jason wearing a curtain/loincloth and swinging a big a** sword. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

*does cannon ball into deeeeeep end of the gutter* Ever,wicked gif!! GUH...just freaking GUH. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                            *glomps AMC* Hiya hon!! Long time no type. Hope University's going well for ya. You should have a Conan party to celebrate Jason wearing a curtain/loincloth and swinging a big a** sword. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            Nah, I think I'll pass on that. And for the record, I'm here every day, just lurking And watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Comment

Warner Brothers has pulled Bullet to the Head from it's April 13 release date... and it hasn't been given a new date. *cries* Could mean it's very good and they're saving it for summer, or could mean it's very bad and will go straight to DVD...
                              sigpic

Comment

Here's hoping they'll release it a month later for the summer blockbuster, action movie season. Keep positive about it!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X