• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he just doesnt like Michael does he!!!

which is understandable!
    sigpic

Comment

He will never like him, cause he's a wraith. Even if it would be planned to let him re-appear out of the water for the SGA Movie, which will never be made.

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

yeah, shame about that movie, i was looking forward to it. i still cant believe they ditched Atlantis for stargate universe.

but, i guess these things have to end sometime

sigpic

Comment

And the only one who wasn't really affected by the retrovirus was the Queen of the hive. Even Lorne had to learn about that fact.

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

this is my last pic honey!

i hope we get more tomorrow from the next episode.

sigpic

Comment

These are my last ones.

And not to forget some notes about No Man's Land:

This episode won a Gemini Award for Best Visual Effects.

Rachel Luttrell voiced the "previously on Stargate Atlantis" line.

Tomorrow it's up to Misbegotten, only two days more and it will be Sateda's day. Yeah !!!!

Comment

yeah!!!!!!!! Sateda, i must make sure i have the new download so i get nice pics.

right honey, its been fun, as ever - but i have Drogo, Ronon, Frankie and Kala all waiting for me! (wishing)
                hope you have a good nights sleep!
                see you tomorrow.
                night,
                good night everyone too!
                sigpic

Comment

Good Night Sweetie, you will have time til tomorrow evening.

Do not overstrain yourself with so many guys eagerly awaiting you.

Have fun with them.

Comment

Nice screen caps everyone. Sorry for posting my Sateda pics out of turn - I had no idea you were so close to capping the episode.

sigpic
                    Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
                      Nice screen caps everyone. Sorry for posting my Sateda pics out of turn - I had no idea you were so close to capping the episode.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...2x07_15261.jpg
                      Kiwi, it doesnt matter - post whatever you want whenever you want. we only do the episodes as a means of entertainment for ourselves until the new stuff comes out - i know what you meant about being close to 'Sateda' but it never gets old! post away! ( and i snurched that lovely pic you posted so you will be seeing it again in a couple of days!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...2x07_15261.jpg
                        Kiwi, you don't have to apologize for anything. It's a free board for everyone, and the only one's which are authorized to lay down rules are the mods of the board. You can post whatever you would like to.

Comment

evening!!!

i was worried you didnt have an internet for a moment then CG, but i am glad to see you! ( you know what i mean)

i just watched "common ground" cant wait to post pics for that episode too! lovely Ronon shots, and he's wearing the coat!!

heres my banner for "misbegotten
                          sigpic

Comment

No, internet is fine so far, have opened my laptop, only half an hour ago. I've read Kiwi's apologize and have started to write my comment, without seeing your before.

I will have to open my usual 4 pages which i need for the episodes, than we can start.

Comment

ok honey

i will write some fic whilst i wait, ive got another chapter to try to get up on my site for the pic fic.

and i will just put up a frankie ! cos theres nothing quite like Frankie to warm you up!

sigpic

Comment

ok honey

i will write some fic whilst i wait, ive got another chapter to try to get up on my site for the pic fic.

and i will just put up a frankie ! cos theres nothing quite like Frankie to warm you up!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X