Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
    Very lucky horse...
    so, i was thinking Kiwi, seen as though you loooove horses sooooo much, maybe you could take the horse and me and CG will take Drogo?? hmm? just a thought?

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
    Jason would say poor horse, it has to carry my whole weight.
    he is very considerate! remember his quote from Dragon ?

i would not have a problem having him on top of me, nope, definatly not.

ok, a ronon pic to ease us out of the Drogo smut!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
      so, i was thinking Kiwi, seen as though you loooove horses sooooo much, maybe you could take the horse and me and CG will take Drogo?? hmm? just a thought?
      If I would be allowed to choose for myself, i would say, Horse for Kiwi, Drogo for Mirishka and i still would like to have Ronon.

he is very considerate! remember his quote from Dragon ?
      No, it's his quote from Armageddon, Melbourne 2009.

i would not have a problem having him on top of me, nope, definatly not.
      You're not a horse Mirishka, are you ?
      <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

If I would be allowed to choose for myself, i would say, Horse for Kiwi, Drogo for Mirishka and i still would like to have Ronon.

No, it's his quote from Armageddon, Melbourne 2009.

You're not a horse Mirishka, are you ?
        - well, i ve been called a few things in my time but i dont believe anyone called me a horse. !! LOL.. i was being naughty.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi JW, how you doing? hope its not too cold for you but im sure we can warm you up.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm a bit slow and tired today, haven't slept very long this night.

I hope I'm allowed to snurch some of the breathtaking screen caps, you all have posted earlier. I wouldn't be able to find such good one's at winter is coming or westeros forums.

I think I will miss this gun.

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

I'm a bit slow and tired today, haven't slept very long this night.

I hope i'm allowed to snurch some of the breathtaking screen caps, you all have posted earlier. I wouldn't be able to find such good one's at winter is coming or westeros forums.

I will miss his gun.

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/.../Kindred26.jpg
              CG, i sent you the link to my photobucket, they are all on there. snurch away.

i guess you will have to have an early night CG and recover!
              sigpic

Comment

CG, i sent you the link to my photobucket, they are all on there. snurch away.

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...309-0177xe.jpg

i guess you will have to have an early night CG and recover!
                I'm better now, almost too good.

Comment

it must be Ronon, reviving you!

sigpic

Comment

Actually it's Ronon, Khal Drogo and yourself.

Comment

Actually it's Ronon, Khal Drogo and yourself.
                      LOL!!

i have to say, they usually floor me! but it would be nice to be revived by either of them.

grrrrrrrrrrr

oops!!! came back to spoiler that one!!! enormous!

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

And it is enormous gorgeous, Mirishka.

I have to ask this,

Which one do you like more :

Jason as Khal Drogo

Jason as Conan

Last edited by cavegirl; 06 December 2010, 12:54 PM.

Comment

to be honest, i have to say Conan. whilst Drogo is amazingly awesome, i think he looks a bit mean ( which will be lovely when he ties me up) however, i think conan looks better.
                          sigpic

Comment

forgot my picture with all that talk of being tied up by Drogo!! tch.

Last edited by mirishka; 06 December 2010, 12:59 PM. Reason: took spoilers off cos it wasnt as big as i thought. (that'll be the day)
                            sigpic

Comment

It's the same for me, i like Conan better, too.

Even if i think, Conan mostly will be as mean as Khal Drogo.

But i like his look more then Drogo's and his horse looks much better then Drogo's.

Comment

yes, although, i have to wait until ive seen Drogo's bare .......... erm.........well, you know the bits that have been promised to us naked! cos i think it's only fair to be objective! i wouldnt want to dismiss either of them without seeing the goods...i mean the films. * cough *

and with those naughty thoughts, i am going to wish you good night CG!! and anyone else who is watching.!! good night
                                Last edited by mirishka; 06 December 2010, 01:27 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X