Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
    *snicker*
    he just brings out the bad in us doesnt he ???
    sigpic

Comment

You might be right.

At Armageddon they seemed to be so glossy and shiny that i've thought they must be leather. Tell Vili, she should feel them.

Good night !
      <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

HELP!

I need a good quality cap, preferably HD, of Ronon with a gun in the woods.

If you have it or know where I can find it, please PM me....thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link, Mirishka. It's great to see Jason looking so relaxed. I still prefer him with his goatee though!
                posted by Mirishka:i still say these two should have got together.
                I never got that vibe off Ronon and Teyla (I kind of liked her with Shep). I did like Ronon with Amelia though - it was just a shame that he only met her in the dying episodes of the show.

Ronon in the forest with a gun:

Those are the best I have, Jeyla4ever
                sigpic
                Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
                  i still say these two should have got together.
                  about Ronon and Teyla

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
                  Yeah, these two or Ronon and Amelia.
                  YEAH CAVEGIRL !!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *kiwi* View Post
                    i never got that vibe off ronon and teyla (i kind of liked her with shep). I did like ronon with amelia though - it was just a shame that he only met her in the dying episodes of the show.
                    i totally agree with you !!! Please !!!! I need Romelia fics !!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

No I'm not obsessed....
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol, nothing wrong with being obsessed. I don't feel I know the character of Amelia enough to tackle a Romelia fic. Mrishka may well oblige though

sigpic
                        Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Girls (and boys?) : the pics and caps are terrific as always. Cavegirl, I love the trivia.
                          Sorry, for not participating as much as I used to.
                          *hugs for everyone*
                          sigpic
                          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                            Girls (and boys?) : the pics and caps are terrific as always. Cavegirl, I love the trivia.
                            I also love all the Ronon / Blaster pics which are posted over here.

Thanks for the praise, JadedWraith i like reading and posting the trivia too, sometimes it's really interesting stuff.

I will start with the first Ronon appearance for today's episode Irresistible, even if it's a bit blurry.

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

I'm watching Sateda for the first time right now and thought of you all.

Comment

I can hardly remember when I watched Sateda for the first time, but it is worth to watch hundreds of times. Can't wait to resume it tomorrow, or the day after, if Mirishka will not appear soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X