Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
    Kiwi, you will love the trailer, there is Jason on a horse in it.

And here are the first screen caps

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/.../imagen-37.png

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/.../imagen-49.png

Morning!!!!!!!!!!! *THUD*!!!!!!!!!!

CAVEGIRL! yehaaaaaaaaa

oh woweee, lovely pic - you're a gem!
    ive only just got here so have to re-track but this was the first thing that greeted me ! thanks honey.

and kiwi, you are right, i understand people felt jason wouldnt be right for conan cos they kept showing that pic with him in his shorts were he was a bit thin, how wrong they were! cos he is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you happy kiwi now you got apic on a horse?
    sigpic

Comment

Posted by Mirishka: you happy kiwi now you got apic on a horse?
      Very much so! I'm hoping for a screen cap to magically appear at some stage. Shirtless Jason on a horse - it doesn't get much better than that.

sigpic
      Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Hi, here is the link for the behind-the-scenes look HBO airs today. There is some more of Jason as Khal Drogo, when he sees Dany for the first time, parts from the wedding scene. It seems, there are no tattoos in the Dothraki world.

http://www.hbo.com/video/video.html?...&autoplay=true

And here you can see it at you tube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EVKp5nYxyI
        Thanks for the links Cavegirl !!!! Wow, it looks so good !!!
        sigpic

Comment

32 GoT caps on my LJ.
          sigpic

Comment

Some screen caps of Jason Momoa from HBO's Game of Thrones, set to air in April 2011, from this video preview.

Blog Twitter

Comment

more pics

Last edited by mirishka; 06 December 2010, 04:54 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Love all the pics! Thanks ladies!!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

its sooo nice to get some fresh stuff!

apologies if i or someone already posted this earlier.
                  Last edited by mirishka; 06 December 2010, 07:36 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the screen caps, they are all great - you are all great.

At first, i thought it's once again without Khal Drogo, then, after some minutes, the Dothraki scenes had started. So i posted the first link for HBO and YouTube. About two hours later, they have posted another link for an extented version of the preview on YouTube which was about 1.45 minutes longer than the first version, and this one comprised 2 or 3 more Khal Drogo scenes. So i've edited the first YouTube link.
                    <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Oh my goodness, it's a Jason feast this morning. I hope you don't mind me snurching the pics of Jason on his horse, Lahela?

Thank you so much for the links, Cavegirl.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the screen caps, they are all great - you are all great.

At first, i thought it's once again without Khal Drogo, then, after some minutes, the Dothraki scenes had started. So i posted the first link for HBO and YouTube. About two hours later, they have posted another link for an extented version of the preview on YouTube which was about 1.45 minutes longer than the first version, and this one comprised 2 or 3 more Khal Drogo scenes. So i've edited the first YouTube link.
                        i got my pics from the youtube link, so thats the one with the extra bits ?

good, cos i dont want to download again, it took quite a long time.

i have to say i have been buzzing all day! i am very excited, well, i was, i have calmed down a little!

Jason is arriving in Bulgaria tonight, in fact, i think he is here, Vili was not sure exactly of the time but when i spoke to her he had not yet arrived.

he is only having a short stay in Bulgaria, after that, he is going to Finland, for some work there, although i have not got confirmation of what, it might be for the Filming of more conan but not sure yet. i will let you know.

i havent opened my bucket yet, but will return with some pics.
                        sigpic

Comment

I forgot to say how I really like the woman they have chosen to play opposite him. She is really attractive (and so tiny next to Jason)

Antipodal, I snurched the top pic you posted. I hope you don't mind

Hmm, it feels kind of odd posting a Ronon pic now. I know I liked looking at the one everlovin posted though so here goes:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
                            I forgot to say how I really like the woman they have chosen to play opposite him. She is really attractive (and so tiny next to Jason)

Antipodal, I snurched the top pic you posted. I hope you don't mind

Hmm, it feels kind of odd posting a Ronon pic now. I know I liked looking at the one everlovin posted though so here goes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...-2x13-2042.jpg
                            i know what you mean! i was on FB and kept posting all the Drogo caps, then later hada to post some others cos i felt guilty!! but, eveyone is pleased to see the sexy beast. and beast he is!!

lucky horse.

and i forgot to say, if you let me know your favourite pics, i will make you new banners, if you want.
                            sigpic

Comment

Very lucky horse...
                              sigpic

Comment

Jason would say poor horse, it has to carry my whole weight.
                                <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Working...
                                X