• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it working??
    sigpic

Comment

Indeed, it is.

I don't know, who is doing the laundry at atlantis, but he could come here and help me with mine.

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
        Indeed, it is.

I don't know, who is doing the laundry at atlantis, but he could come here and help me with mine.

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/...ondemned14.jpg
        uh-oh! now you gone and done it CG!!!

just think if you could have Ronon as your house slave...... and he had to do the housework in just chaps!!!!!!!! *THUD*

sigpic

Comment

He mustn't be a slave, it's such a bad word. All he has to do is what i ask him to do.

Sometimes, he would be allowed to rest.

Certainly only together with myself.

Wasn't able to find a matching pic, so i will post this one.

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

yeah, you're right, wouldnt want him as a slave, but you got the idea, he actually would enjoy doing the housework for US! ( cos we have to share CG) and we will take care of him when he has finished his chores! *wiggles eyebbrows*

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that sounds great, but now, i'm almost finished.

Comment

oh baby!

you ready to go to bed?
                sigpic

Comment

No I meant my housework.

But I'm tired too. i only will take the laundry out of the dryer, then i will go to sleep.

Comment

ok honey, i will go too

but i will leave you with ....

to dream over.

night CG, have lovely Ronon dreams.

catch you tomorrow, if you want we can continue our episodes posting
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, it would be good to continue the episodes, season 3 is waiting.

Have some Ronon houseslave dreams, he will have to do, whatever you like him to do.

Sounds great ?

Comment

Hi, here is the link for the behind-the-scenes look HBO airs today. There is some more of Jason as Khal Drogo, when he sees Dany for the first time, parts from the wedding scene. It seems, there are no tattoos in the Dothraki world.

http://www.hbo.com/video/video.html?...&autoplay=true

And here you can see it at you tube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EVKp5nYxyI
                        Last edited by cavegirl; 05 December 2010, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Sorry I vanished this morning. My internet kicked me off and then I didn't have time to log back in before I needed to be out the door. I am LOVING all of the awesome pics!!

Posted by Mirishka: http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/...04/Midway7.jpg
                          ROFLMAO!! i soooo wanted to say that! ( that was a nice bottom pic)

however, my reply was .....

because he knows theres a hot 'beggin for it 'New Zealander, a fiery rampant German and a naughty English trollop on the other side of that door and he cant wait to get to us!!
                          Lmao, too right!!

sigpic
                          Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Thanks for the links,Cavegirl. I am waiting for the U-Tube one to load now (takes ages on my computer).

sigpic

Comment

Kiwi, you will love the trailer, there is Jason on a horse in it.

And here are the first screen caps

Last edited by cavegirl; 05 December 2010, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Great screen caps! It took me 5 goes to load the whole promo clip (two on u-tube and three on the website) but it was totally worth the wait. Lots of (shirtless) Jason and we even get to see him on a horse! I'm one happy kiwi tonight

I am surprised that some people feel Jason is not big enough to play Conan - sure, he's a different build than Arnie - but he looks huge on screen (both in height and muscle mass). He also has a great presence that really draws the eye. Then again, I could be a little bias on that one

The trailer was also good in that I feel like I've got a bit of a background for the books now which should make reading easier. I can't wait until April!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X