HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELPOMENE!

YEAH!! WHAT SHE SAID!!
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by BrownEyes View Post
      Hey everyone; There's some new photos of Jason over in the con thread (the Secaucus, NJ one) that people with better cameras -and seats - than mine have been nice enough to post. No ripped jeans, tho - sorry melpomene!
      And I know it's petty, but...every time I see another pic of Jason wearing my beads, I can't stop myself from going "YES!!!" and doing the happy dance around my house! How sad is that?? LOL
      NOT sad at all!! BE PROUD GIRL!! BE DAMN PROUD!!

and your pictures are FINE!! So stop that!!
      oh how cool is this...from on the stage lol!! I think Strider6 got this pic.

LMAO!! Sounds like the mother Duck had her hands full with him LMAO!!!
      Last edited by Blue007; 07 November 2006, 05:45 AM.
      Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Hey everyone; There's some new photos of Jason over in the con thread (the Secaucus, NJ one) that people with better cameras -and seats - than mine have been nice enough to post. And I know it's petty, but...every time I see another pic of Jason wearing my beads, I can't stop myself from going "YES!!!" and doing the happy dance around my house! How sad is that?? LOL
        You don't happen to have a link for that thread?
        Nothing wrong at all being happy to see that someone you admire and love has honored your support by wearing what you gave them! YAY Jason!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene View Post
          Hey guys! I just had to show what my beautiful, brilliant and talented kid sister gave me for my birthday today
          There's a minor spoiler for Sateda. It's titled "Ronon's Ghosts" and this is a photo of the 14"x8" drawing.
          Mel! That is a gorgeous drawing! That is one talent I wish I had. What a great birthday prezzie! If I didn't say it already, happy birthday!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
            That is SO BEAUTIFUL!! OMG!! She needs to put that in the fan site entree for the contest!!! Glad I could help your sister out, anytime!!

She's brilliant isn't she? Coolest birthday present ever And I thought of the contest right away but we don't have a scanner. Do you think the photo of the drawing would be okay? Because if you think it would I'd definately mention it to her.

Comment

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys!
              (And I'm showing the compliments on the drawing to my sister )

Comment

She's brilliant isn't she? Coolest birthday present ever And I thought of the contest right away but we don't have a scanner. Do you think the photo of the drawing would be okay? Because if you think it would I'd definately mention it to her.

Check the fan site out at www.jasonmomoa.com you should be able to email it or something. Not 100% sure but it tells you how to submitt entrees. She is brilliant for sure!!
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Hey everyone; There's some new photos of Jason over in the con thread (the Secaucus, NJ one) that people with better cameras -and seats - than mine have been nice enough to post. No ripped jeans, tho - sorry melpomene!
                  And I know it's petty, but...every time I see another pic of Jason wearing my beads, I can't stop myself from going "YES!!!" and doing the happy dance around my house! How sad is that?? LOL

What category is the con thread under? I can't find it And it's not petty or sad that you're happy Jason wore your beads. I'd feel the same way.

Comment

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys!
                    (And I'm showing the compliments on the drawing to my sister )
                    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61...dy/gal_300.jpg
                    Happy Birthday Mel!! And yes, your sister is definitely talented!!! I draw a little but I'm not very good so it really impresses me when I see something that good because I know how hard it is!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                            What category is the con thread under? I can't find it And it's not petty or sad that you're happy Jason wore your beads. I'd feel the same way.

Its under the Briefing room....under the thread Stargate Fandom and look for thread New Jersey Con Nove 3-5! Its all there, stories and pictures.
                            Last edited by Blue007; 08 November 2006, 03:17 AM.
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
                                Its under the Briefing room....under the thread Stargate Famdon and look for thread New Jersey Con Nove 3-5! Its all there, stories and pictures.

Okie dokie!! Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X