Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
    Maybe he likes to go outside....guys like that kinda thing lol...ok, ok don't jump on me over that I could not resists....lol maybe he just needed some air did the Ronon guy win the contest??
    Well, he probably needed air, yeah...And there was another reason he went out there, too...But I can't throw stones, because I was out there for the same reason... Now, don't be mad, anyone. The poor thing was a bundle of nerves...!

Comment

Originally posted by BrownEyes View Post
      Well, he probably needed air, yeah...And there was another reason he went out there, too...But I can't throw stones, because I was out there for the same reason... Now, don't be mad, anyone. The poor thing was a bundle of nerves...!

ah yes of course lol the habit lol! Hey to each is own I use to do that too!
      Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Anyway, as he's signing the 2nd pic, he says "Mahalo for the mala..." & hands the pic back to me. I thank him, & he thanks my friend & I & moves on the the next folks in line...As we're walking away, my friend says "Did you look at what he wrote on the second picture...?" I'm like, "No...", assuming it's his signature like on the first one...So I look down, and yes, his signature is there - and right under it is written "Mahalo for the mala"...!!!! I almost fell over right there!!
        As we left & went to the parking garage, we watched a white SUV pull out with Jason riding shotgun...My friend says, "Bet they're going to a liquor store so he can get some Guinness...!" (which the hotel didn't have) as we pull out of the hotel, we see a liquor store/Krauszers across the street...And sure enough, the white SUV we just saw a couple of minutes before is sitting in the parking lot! We cracked up, & said the people at the dessert party later on were sure in for a good time with Jason tonight!!!

Comment

So the time for the dessert party to start comes & goes, with a lot of us left to get autographs once the Gold folks were done and people are getting antsy...By about 9pm, Jason walked out of the autograph area & started walking up & down the line of Gold folks in the hall waiting for their turn & starts signing their stuff out there so things will move faster...After about maybe 10 or 15 minutes of this, they ask who in mob seating has tickets for Jason, then tell us to just go out in the hall & get on line so he can sign our stuff...Of course, I leave flames in my wake & my friend & I get on line in the hall. Eventually he gets to me; I hand him the 2 pictures I've got for him to sign & I say, "I'm glad you like the mala..." and as he's signing he says, "I don't 'like' the mala - I love the mala." My response is "Yeah, I saw you up there chewing on the beads. You know, if you break the string, I'm taking them back!" He looks up, acts all innocent & says, "Oh, no, I wasn't chewing on them, I was kissing them!" I was like, "Uh-huh, yeah, right!"

lol@the mala!!

sounds like he had a big crowd of fans to sign for, how cool is that!

Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Anyway, as he's signing the 2nd pic, he says "Mahalo for the mala..." & hands the pic back to me. I thank him, & he thanks my friend & I & moves on the the next folks in line...As we're walking away, my friend says "Did you look at what he wrote on the second picture...?" I'm like, "No...", assuming it's his signature like on the first one...So I look down, and yes, his signature is there - and right under it is written "Mahalo for the mala"...!!!! I almost fell over right there!!
            As we left & went to the parking garage, we watched a white SUV pull out with Jason riding shotgun...My friend says, "Bet they're going to a liquor store so he can get some Guinness...!" (which the hotel didn't have) as we pull out of the hotel, we see a liquor store/Krauszers across the street...And sure enough, the white SUV we just saw a couple of minutes before is sitting in the parking lot! We cracked up, & said the people at the dessert party later on were sure in for a good time with Jason tonight!!!
            Cool on the pics!! Nice momento for you girl!! LOL on the beer run.....why didn't you stay for the dessert party?
            thank you so much for telling your evening and having such great stories!!
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

ah yes of course lol the habit lol! Hey to each is own I use to do that too!
              I hear it's pretty common among actors...No surprise, since they're obviously not allowed to eat much. They gotta have something to do instead, right? And he really was a bundle of nerves tonight. He did a great job, but you could see it wasn't easy for him. By the end of the autographs (which was just a few folks behind us) he looked like he wanted to climb right out of his skin, poor baby...

Comment

I hear it's pretty common among actors...No surprise, since they're obviously not allowed to eat much. They gotta have something to do instead, right? And he really was a bundle of nerves tonight. He did a great job, but you could see it wasn't easy for him. By the end of the autographs (which was just a few folks behind us) he looked like he wanted to climb right out of his skin, poor baby...
                awh poor thing! Maybe in time and with more and more cons under his belt he'll relax some. I had no idea he'd still be so nervous after doing this many. Guess he could never get use to it though, the crowd thing.
                Yes lots of actors do lol all that nervouse energy too I bet more than the eating thing...for guys anyway!
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Cool on the pics!! Nice momento for you girl!! LOL on the beer run.....why didn't you stay for the dessert party?
                  thank you so much for telling your evening and having such great stories!!
                  Thanks for letting me tell them! Unfortunately, the dessert party was for the Gold Weekend Pass holders & the guests only...and at over $350 a pop, I couldn't affort to get them for my friend & I... I wish I could have stayed, though. Hopefully, someone who did will post stories about the party & afterwards on the con thread...

Comment

Later on today, I'll get the best of my pics up & post a scan of the "Mahalo for the mala" autograph, too. I should have my photo-op pics in 2 weeks...They say you're not supposed to "publicly disseminate" them, so I may have to PM them to you guys instead; I don't know...

Comment

Later on today, I'll get the best of my pics up & post a scan of the "Mahalo for the mala" autograph, too. I should have my photo-op pics in 2 weeks...They say you're not supposed to "publicly disseminate" them, so I may have to PM them to you guys instead; I don't know...
                      Really on the pics?? Well they are your property and you paid for them so that's kinda silly but hey a PM will be fine!
                      and OMG on the $350....OUCH!!! No wonder you didn't stay...hell I wouldn't be able to swing that either, and I work 2 flippin jobs!! OMG!! Like you the photo, autograph and all would be just fine for me to. I'm sure I could swing that but OUCH on the rest! Look forward to seeing your pics too. Again thank you SO much for sharing your Momoa Moments with us, I really apprciate it. I emailed Purple at her Con in California and told you to check out your Momoa posts when she gets time to, she's very busy at the Con, lots of stuff going on. Its a Farscape one.

I need to get back up to the front desk, guests are starting to wake, and our air crews up, I have to go smile and play nice lol! Have a great rest of the weekend....
                      **Tel...your awful quite...you ok?*

Thanks again BrownEyes, and please post some of your news on the fan site k...
                      Last edited by Blue007; 05 November 2006, 02:31 AM.
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Really on the pics?? Well they are your property and you paid for them so that's kinda silly but hey a PM will be fine!
                        and OMG on the $350....OUCH!!! No wonder you didn't stay...hell I wouldn't be able to swing that either, and I work 2 flippin jobs!! OMG!! Like you the photo, autograph and all would be just fine for me to. I'm sure I could swing that but OUCH on the rest! Look forward to seeing your pics too. Again thank you SO much for sharing your Momoa Moments with us, I really apprciate it. I emailed Purple at her Con in California and told you to check out your Momoa posts when she gets time to, she's very busy at the Con, lots of stuff going on. Its a Farscape one.
                        Yeah, this is a pricey convention...The $350+ covers entrance for 3 days, an autograph from each guest, the dessert party, the cabaret, the silent auction, & you get to go first for autographs...but when you factor in 3 days of a hotel bill (@ $119 per night at this hotel we were at) it gets pretty flippin expensive! According to the info they were giving out, there's another Stargate con here next November (I think it's Nov. 2,3 & 4 2007) Anyone game if Jason agrees to come here again...?

Comment

And now, since it's 6:35 am, I gotta go try to get some sleep...(Yeah, right??? I'm still going "SQUEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!" lol See ya all later!

Comment

Yeah, this is a pricey convention...The $350+ covers entrance for 3 days, an autograph from each guest, the dessert party, the cabaret, the silent auction, & you get to go first for autographs...but when you factor in 3 days of a hotel bill (@ $119 per night at this hotel we were at) it gets pretty flippin expensive! According to the info they were giving out, there's another Stargate con here next November (I think it's Nov. 2,3 & 4 2007) Anyone game if Jason agrees to come here again...?

Oh hell yeah baby!! Jersey is a fairly straight shot up from Florida!!
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

And now, since it's 6:35 am, I gotta go try to get some sleep...(Yeah, right??? I'm still going "SQUEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!" lol See ya all later!

ha!! Poor thing you'll be on that cloud for days and days...er...months even!! Sleep well and I promise not to tell your hubby what your dreamin about ha!
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I need to get back up to the front desk, guests are starting to wake, and our air crews up, I have to go smile and play nice lol! Have a great rest of the weekend....
                                **Tel...your awful quite...you ok?*

Thanks again BrownEyes, and please post some of your news on the fan site k...
                                It was getting late, and I had to go to bed (lol you know the whole time difference thing, well it was like 10:30pm and I was getting nagged off to bed lol)
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X