Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Explorerwinds
              Love...Love these pics!
              There were no pics showing. Can you post again?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007

SIGH
                These are the pics she was talking about. They're Purple's screencaps and Blue posted 'em! Awesome, aren't they?!? **wipes brow**

Comment

I never saw North Shore. When was it on? Is it in rerun or on DVD? I'd love to see Jason in something else, just because.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok
                    I never saw North Shore. When was it on? Is it in rerun or on DVD? I'd love to see Jason in something else, just because.
                    I would too... Don't know when North Shore was on, it was after he was on Baywatch. Somebody said not too long ago that he'd seen an ep of North Shore. I have lots of pics from the series. It didn't run a full year. I don't know if there's reruns somewhere or not, you have to check your TV guide or do an internet search... for DVD's too. Somebody else might know.

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                      These are the pics she was talking about. They're Purple's screencaps and Blue posted 'em! Awesome, aren't they?!? **wipes brow**
                      OMB!!!!! yes!!!!! sigh is right!
                      Thanks for reposting!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                        I would too... Don't know when North Shore was on, it was after he was on Baywatch. Somebody said not too long ago that he'd seen an ep of North Shore. I have lots of pics from the series. It didn't run a full year. I don't know if there's reruns somewhere or not, you have to check your TV guide or do an internet search... for DVD's too. Somebody else might know.
                        I'm on my way to do one now. Will let you know what I find.
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X