No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Browneyes, sounds like the con was awesome and you had a fantastic time. Sure wish I could get to one. Trouble is now that I know you have to have a fancy camera I'd have to spend more money on one of those too!! LOL!! Thanks for the pics.... post more when you can! Please? LOL!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sorry about the two at a time thing, but that's all I can post at one time because otherwise they would take up more space than the area allowed for pics by the rules....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
                          Awh sorry to hear that news!! They should have some sales going on for them this time of year! Come back when you can and just tell friends and family that we NEED you here so they need to give up their computers for you to use
                          Yeah, I had pretty much my whole life on that computer!
                          I have already bought a new one, I can't live without internet and GW lol… but it will take a week or so for it to get here… and it cost me a small fortune (feels like it )
                          A friend said he would take a look at my old one to see if there is anyway to get back something of all the stuff I had in it…

Using my parents computer now… and we have some in school to use… so I will get my daily dose of GW… just can’t stay as long as I would like…

Comment

Hey everyone, here is a 2007 Ronon Dex calendar we have made. You can download it here:

http://www.savefile.com/files/217169

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
                              no I don't have a My Space account, heck I can barely keep up with the sites I go to lol! I can give you my email if ya want it?
                              lol yeah that'd be cool, are u on msn messenger?
                              I usually have like 6 pages up at once for browsing lol, I keep forgetting that it slows my Dad's computer down lol
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                                lol yeah that'd be cool, are u on msn messenger?
                                I usually have like 6 pages up at once for browsing lol, I keep forgetting that it slows my Dad's computer down lol
                                I have msn messenger

Comment

Working...
                                X